Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Making a program with PM, SP, red clover, wild yam and maca

Question 

Hi everyone,

I've been on a couple of herbs before and they've had some effect, but then took a break for a while and all my glorious achievements Big Grin appear to have been disappeared (pun obviously intended). I've tried the stuff mentioned in the subject + black cohosh which seemed to be hampering my progress.

So, now I'm thinking about starting again but with a more systematic approach. The problem is that I've chosen the ingredients after carefully examining the ancient scrolls of wisdom by Lotus, but forgot to write my routine in a more or less comprehensible fashion.

Anyway, what do we have:
1) A nice half-pack of pueraria mirifica powder (~300 g) of a more or less decent quality (Hey, it did work after all!);
2) A respectable number of 2500 mg saw palmetto capsules;
3) Not too many 1000 mg red clover capsules;
4) 1000 mg maca root capsules to last for a coulple of months give or take;
5) About the same number of 500 mg wild yam tablets;
6) Vitamins, Ca+Mg and fish oil somewhere in my kitchen and easily available at the local drugstore anyway (which is not true for the rest of the stuff);
7) No desire to make a complicated program, since I'm already a bit absent minded and not too disciplined.

What I would like is to compile with your help a more or less straightforward routine of drugging myself to perfection Blush. The main question is whether this stuff complements each other, like I thought when ordered it, or there are some caveats I should know about. Any advice on the dosage would also be deeply appreciated.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon