Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi

Well I am new here, and would like to grow my breasts out just a little. I don't want my wife to know. I am not sure of my current size but from a bra size calculator I am a 50B or 50C I have a large chest and big nipples. My chest was big when I was in school , big nipples and fluffy boobs. I got teased a lot and never go with out a shirt that is to big and cut right. I lifted weight a lot in school, I wanted to be a bodybuilder. My wife is pretty understanding about some of the things I like to do, I wore panties almost full time for 2 years, but when she asked about a bra I didn't say that I wanted one. I think she would freak out. I did talk to her about a slippery tank top type shirt, I don't know what they are called, and she did go shopping and we got a sports tank top that was close to what I wanted. I would like to grow my tits out just a little, and when she says something about them maybe I can get a bra. I don't want to be a girl, but I would love to wear a bra, and have a set of small tits to dress up and play with. I have been doing a breast massage for 20 minutes 2 times a day for the last 3 days, and slapping them for a few minutes off and on through the day. I also would like to try a fat transfer massage to make them bigger. I don't want to do any supplements or herbs. I don't know if it will work, but slow would be better for me. Thank you LEATHERMAN (Wife calls me leatherman, I love leather pants) PS If you have some ideas on how to grow my tits with out taking anything send me a pm.

Hi Leatherman
You sound to have a nice understanding wife. I believe you can get some growth with pumping systems like Noogleberry. Before ordering you should spend a little time determining the right cup size. I started with Noogleberry and then used an electric pump with the Noogleberry cups. I have achieved some growth and could get more if wanted to, by pumping more. I'd be pleased to chat/email more if you like.
Best wishes
A

Thank you, I would love to here how your growth is going!!

Welcome to the community Leatherman!

If you want just the breast growth without any 'collateral damage' I would recommend just topical formulations of (breast growth products (like pueraria mirifica cream and spray), breast massage or pumps.

Good luck in your breast enlargement journey!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon