Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

lactation

Hey I'm just curious if anyone on here has tried or achieved lactation of their breasts through stimulation? I have always been interested in the subject and am just wondering if anyone has gotten to that point and if so how?

I want to get there, but I don't think I have enough breast tissue yet.

I do get some clear fluid from both, that's the reason I don't think my milk glands are mature enough. But I hope to get there one day.

Been using double electric breast pump. I haven't done much lately but am thinking of starting it up more consistently soon.

Welcome to the board curiousme!

(09-04-2016, 09:36 AM)curiousme Wrote:  Hey I'm just curious if anyone on here has tried or achieved lactation of their breasts through stimulation? I have always been interested in the subject and am just wondering if anyone has gotten to that point and if so how?

Hi curios,

Achieving lactation is a full time thing lol, meaning you'll be stimulating forever for a small amount. Plus, it dries up pretty quick if not totally committed to produce results (meaning many hours). Raising prolactin lowers estrogen and progesterone production, slowing breast growth.........if that was part of the goal? down-regulating those two would reduce the chances for building mammary density, which lactating will be impossible without building the proper ductal system.

As a man with breasts (gynaecomastia) I have had several occasions of nipple discharge. The first time was quit a shock.
I awoke one night with a full, heavy feeling in my breasts and nipples. Not unpleasant, and no pain. I touched my breasts and my hand was wet. I thought it was blood. I didn't want to wake my wife, so I got up and went to the bathroom, careful not to touch things. It was a clear, somewhat sticky liquid without specific scent.
A few days later I had a sharp stingy pain in my left breast, that returned every two,three hours. Breastfeeding rythm says my wife. A cyst said my doctor, but it was clearly a blocked milkduct. I could feel three swollen ducts and one, in the middle, painful on touching. After three weeks everything seemed normal again.

It has happened more times as I notice leakmarks in my pyamas and sometimes I can sqeeze liquid from my nipples. There seems to be no connection with my night sweats and hot flushes.

I hate to be alarmist, but if you are male with gynecomastia, and having night sweats and lactation, that might be of concern...

Since this is a NBE forum, gynecomastia,and breast growth, even lactation is not a big deal here.

But if lactation is happening spontaneously without specific cause or inducement, particularly in combination with night sweats, it could be signs of a pituitary tumour. (In genetic males gynecomastia is also a symptom.) Google "pituitary tumour lactation" some.

(When I had lymphoma years back night sweats were a major symptom.)

- JJ

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperprolactinaemia

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon