Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Soya Isoflavones

Hi everybody,

After reading about non hormonal breast enhancement options, I'm considered starting myself on Soya Isoflavones capsules, two daily. Has anyone experimented with this approach and what sort of results (if any) did u get?

Really teetering on the cusp of taking active hormones, but wondered what other more passive options I could try before I take that decision? I've been crossdressing for most of my life, but in recent years have been seriously considering transition.

What a wonderful forum you have here btw! Really pleased I've found you all xx

Racheal
xxxx

there are two camps to the thinking about soy isoflavines: it works, it doesn't work.

you will find that searching the internet will give you anecdotal evidence and strong arguments for both sides.

Geinestin , a component has been indicated as an NBE enhancer. Large doses over six month period has been noted to increase the lobular structure of the breasts ( lactiferous ducts, milk glands). Most likely increasing your prolactin levels, one of the precursors for lactation.

If you are taking only two caplets a day, it may not be enough. most likely 4000 mg a day PLUS a calcium tablet. Calcium, may as indicated on some sites, help absorb the phytoestrogens better (the same reason when taking PM, you need calcium). Soy isoflavins, aka Lecithin, is found in a lot of processed foods.. read the labels on any processed foods from soft drinks to cereals to frozen foods.

As I mentioned, If you are taking only two pills ( approx. 1200 mg each, it may not be enough to do much.) however large doses may have unwanted side effects as well, best to do your homework.

I had tried soy isoflavins for a few weeks, while giving PM a break in my system. I feel there is some merit in taking them, but twice a day and in no less than 4000mg total each time, along with one calcium pill each session. Taken before bed, and when I got up in the morning with a glass of water( must have water for hydration).

Best regards

edit : I was taking 4000mg per day twice a day with said calcium pill each time. That may be too high for your system, so best to try your threshold with lower dose. and do your research! Smile don't just take anyone's word for it, especially since all of us are different.

(10-04-2016, 08:12 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  there are two camps to the thinking about soy isoflavines: it works, it doesn't work.

you will find that searching the internet will give you anecdotal evidence and strong arguments for both sides.

Geinestin , a component has been indicated as an NBE enhancer. Large doses over six month period has been noted to increase the lobular structure of the breasts ( lactiferous ducts, milk glands). Most likely increasing your prolactin levels, one of the precursors for lactation.

If you are taking only two caplets a day, it may not be enough. most likely 4000 mg a day PLUS a calcium tablet. Calcium, may as indicated on some sites, help absorb the phytoestrogens better (the same reason when taking PM, you need calcium). Soy isoflavins, aka Lecithin, is found in a lot of processed foods.. read the labels on any processed foods from soft drinks to cereals to frozen foods.

As I mentioned, If you are taking only two pills ( approx. 1200 mg each, it may not be enough to do much.) however large doses may have unwanted side effects as well, best to do your homework.

I had tried soy isoflavins for a few weeks, while giving PM a break in my system. I feel there is some merit in taking them, but twice a day and in no less than 4000mg total each time, along with one calcium pill each session. Taken before bed, and when I got up in the morning with a glass of water( must have water for hydration).

Best regards

edit : I was taking 4000mg per day twice a day with said calcium pill each time. That may be too high for your system, so best to try your threshold with lower dose. and do your research! Smile don't just take anyone's word for it, especially since all of us are different.

Thanks Tanya for the advice, will certainly do my homework.

Rach xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon