Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine Ovary Vodka

(02-05-2016, 11:43 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  week # 2 update:

moods stabilized, not so weepy, however feel euphoric and "complete" mentally.

physical: right nipple still sore behind nipple, sore to touch, nipples more sensitive to touch. breasts a bit rounder and fuller ( perhaps .25" of growth. getting faint aches now and then in both breasts, more like a short throbbing ache, comes and goes. definitely more noticeable with just a t-shirt on.

still have half of a mason jar of Bovine ovary vodka to use up. daily usage : 3 dropper full in fast absorbing skin lotion; lotion used twice daily, once in morning, once at night, about dime sized portion massaged into breast area and genitals.

I am inclined to state that there is a good possibility that this will be at least a partially successful experiment. I will definitely look into using the alternative alcohol that Lotus had mentioned for extended experiment. this perhaps will supercharge the aromatization of free T in system. I will be supplementing this program with green tea extract to abolish the dht, thus enhancing the effects.

with the minimal changes I have noticed so far, the transdermal use of Bovine Ovary extract through transference of alcohol is feasible.

more updates to come.

Edit: one thing to note: upon applying the lotion, the breasts "feel" heavier, not sure if its because of an "awareness" or there is some chemical thing going on where it draws more water to the breast tissues. this seems to happen within fifteen minutes of application to breast area.
Looking forward to more updates Tanya.. it sounds like a decent program, in theory at least

mini progress report:

to note: which i had not previously included in my recent update.. is an increased need to go pee... like an "all of a sudden, omg if i don't get to a bathroom right now i will pee myself, kind of urgency" ..something i had not experience previous to experimentation with the BOV. also included with that is the frequency of visits to the loo as well as the decrease overall in urine at each visit ....possible coincidence, however something to note for future review.

Update week end #3

So today I decided to pay special attention to my boobies Big Grin. I looked into the mirror in different views: head on, side, at an angle..

it appears that the areolas are indeed getting larger. they were about 1 inch and now are 1.5 inch in diameter. sufficient proof I would say that the topical solution is working Big Grin

I also did, what I call the "finger" test. not wanting to mess around with measuring tapes for now, I will at some point as I have to get a new measuring tape. this is how the finger test goes:

I rest my hand, index finger first, no thumb (right hand for left breast , reverse for other side), against my ribcage, I allow my breast to rest above it, no bra. my fingers are approximately 1/2" wide, so at last Finger test, I could fit 2 1/2 fingers under boob. I can now fit 3.25 under boob..so I am pleased Big Grin and this is only three weeks in!

I still have plenty of Bovine Ovary Vodka to do a guestimate 6 months worth.. which I will extend the experiment to, since it is getting on well. I may at some point, take a week break from experiment, just to see if there is any change or not, more or less a pre-planned purge.

still getting aches in the unwanted parts below, which I take as a good sign of shutting down/aromatizing T.

there are the occasional "itchy boobs" , which I tend to scratch subconsciously then realize what I am doing. Tongue
the nipples themselves seem to have widened also . before they were the size of pencil erasers, they are now almost double as wide.

I have a sneaky suspicion I will be able to get to DD's or beyond.. not sure if I will be able to stop the progress even If I wanted to Tongue . I do know when I lay on my side, they certainly have a very nice cleavage, even when I squeeze them closer. there is about a 1" deep cleavage so far .

I am excited. I love it when experiments work out Big Grin .

the pain behind right nipple has subsided some. it still hurts if I press on it, but not as bad

have lost more muscle mass, which I had expected to happen. and I suspect I have lost some height, which I have heard can happen.. if for nothing else, I "feel " shorter.. having started off at 5'8" I am curious to see next time if I go to dr's if I have actually lost any. I would be ok with getting shorter by an inch or two, maybe even three :p . I have had to roll up the bottom of my pants a few cuffs.

pants are getting looser as well. perhaps fat redistribution. I have to cinch my belt some .will probably have to go down a size or two in time.

guess that's all I have to update for now.. but results are promising! Big Grin

Hi, I'm new but trying bovine ovary. This topical idea looks interesting. I want to try this but wonder if using food grade glycerin instead of vodka would work as well? I just wanted your thoughts.

(15-05-2016, 08:56 PM)AsBigAsTwoMoons Wrote:  Hi, I'm new but trying bovine ovary. This topical idea looks interesting. I want to try this but wonder if using food grade glycerin instead of vodka would work as well? I just wanted your thoughts.

i am not sure if glycerin has both the correct viscosity (thickness) nor the ability to extract the medicinal properties from the extract itself.

it may, possibly used to make a bovine ovary soap afterwards.

I had primarily decided to use vodka because it is 80 proof, meaning that it will inhibit bacterial growth in the extract, as well as the fact that alcohols are used to extract medicinal properties from plants, etc.
also, as described earlier in the thread, the alcohol can evaporate leaving the medicinal property in the chosen cream/lotion. the vodka is merely the extraction/transport system to remove the extract from its original state and allowing it to be deposited in another medium, in this case, lotion.

I had tried using just the bovine ovary extract and water, however, this was a failed experiment, and I was left with a muddy-like after effect on my breast.. once it had dried it was very gritty and un-natural feeling.

I'm gonna try this and see how it goes, just FYI Swanson bo is on sale right now for $ 3.74 a bottle Big Grin

(16-05-2016, 05:16 PM)zoe1980 Wrote:  I'm gonna try this and see how it goes, just FYI Swanson bo is on sale right now for $ 3.74 a bottle Big Grin

dayum! I bought 15 bottles back when it was regular price! Sad

oh well Tongue

good luck with that! Big Grin let me know how you make out, feel free to post your results here, unless you wanted to start your own thread about it.

when I switch over to the porcine ovary vodka, I will post it here.

I still have about half of a jar of bovine vodka left, so it will be enough time for my porcine mix to steep for a few weeks, whenever that will be in Dodgy.

week#4 update:

so I have been thorough in my experiment Tongue , growth is continuing, slowly, but is noticeable..and getting more so Blush it is very easy to see my cleavage through a t-shirt, as it is creasing in between my boobs when I am sitting. they are much more rounder and firmer, but "puffy" feeling , if that makes sense.. in other words, they are not loose and floppy, but firm like a teenagers, but swollen, no pain. perhaps some water retention in fat cells and/or fat expansion/relocation.

I do know my pants feel looser as well. perhaps part of redistribution.

I would say in conclusion of the 4 week mark, that this is a highly plausible way to take bovine ovaries extract.

I will extend this experiment, perhaps now adding in other suppliments to augment growth further. if there is plateau or decrease I will note here or in my personal program.

No negative effects have been seen/felt at this time.

In conclusion of the 4 week mark, I encourage any who are willing to try it, to do so.

it is my opinion through experimentation, that in applying bovine ovary extract externally through alcohol tincture , immersed in carrier oil/cream/lotion, the mobility of medicinal properties of bovine ovary are able to be carried from solid extract form to transdermal application, reducing the amount of pills one needs to take in their NBE regiment/program.

cheers!

I just might have to try this. Thanks for the info...

Also thanks to Zoe for noting the sale price, I just ordered another 6 bottles.

(15-05-2016, 09:44 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(15-05-2016, 08:56 PM)AsBigAsTwoMoons Wrote:  Hi, I'm new but trying bovine ovary. This topical idea looks interesting. I want to try this but wonder if using food grade glycerin instead of vodka would work as well? I just wanted your thoughts.

i am not sure if glycerin has both the correct viscosity (thickness) nor the ability to extract the medicinal properties from the extract itself.

it may, possibly used to make a bovine ovary soap afterwards.

I had primarily decided to use vodka because it is 80 proof, meaning that it will inhibit bacterial growth in the extract, as well as the fact that alcohols are used to extract medicinal properties from plants, etc.
also, as described earlier in the thread, the alcohol can evaporate leaving the medicinal property in the chosen cream/lotion. the vodka is merely the extraction/transport system to remove the extract from its original state and allowing it to be deposited in another medium, in this case, lotion.

I had tried using just the bovine ovary extract and water, however, this was a failed experiment, and I was left with a muddy-like after effect on my breast.. once it had dried it was very gritty and un-natural feeling.

Thanks for answering, I will try vodka or DMSO that someone mentioned earlier .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon