Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine Ovary Vodka

Any further efficacy updates?

Thinking of giving this a shot if HRT alone doesn't give a big enough boost...

(08-07-2016, 05:33 PM)Patience Wrote:  Any further efficacy updates?

Thinking of giving this a shot if HRT alone doesn't give a big enough boost...

there is notable growth (slow but sure). I would expect that my body is normalizing now. I do have occasional spurts here and there. it is definitely worth the shot, feel free to put your results here if you would like, that way, other people who are interested can see other people's results all in one place.

Well, I would want to keep the data confined, but...

Frankly, the only reason I'm not giving it a shot yet is because I'm currently on estrogel. I would not stop the prescription medication, which has been helping keep me sane and not suicidal combined with the spironolactone I've been taking for 13 months, and thus my data wouldn't be pure. There would be a variable that, while easily accounted for, would skew the numbers.

Plus I'm already likely a bit ahead in the surface area department, so I'd end up absorbing more. Big ribcage means my C's don't stand out much, so I'm getting greedy...

Worst part is that, despite my indecision and other circumstances that would pollute my data contributions...I already have two four-ounce bottles with 18 emptied BO capsules each soaking in tequila. Can't stand drinking the stuff, so sacrificing it for a topical experiment is better than wasting good vodka. Also 18 is an even number instead of your 17...

(09-07-2016, 06:56 PM)Patience Wrote:  Well, I would want to keep the data confined, but...

Frankly, the only reason I'm not giving it a shot yet is because I'm currently on estrogel. I would not stop the prescription medication, which has been helping keep me sane and not suicidal combined with the spironolactone I've been taking for 13 months, and thus my data wouldn't be pure. There would be a variable that, while easily accounted for, would skew the numbers.

Plus I'm already likely a bit ahead in the surface area department, so I'd end up absorbing more. Big ribcage means my C's don't stand out much, so I'm getting greedy...

Worst part is that, despite my indecision and other circumstances that would pollute my data contributions...I already have two four-ounce bottles with 18 emptied BO capsules each soaking in tequila. Can't stand drinking the stuff, so sacrificing it for a topical experiment is better than wasting good vodka. Also 18 is an even number instead of your 17...
haha duly noted..
yes, but you could also, verify, that even on other meds, it may be effective, (so long as it is safe to use with other meds. ) . I am sure that there may be some efficacy in your case as well Smile

Okay, BO tequila has been steeping for a week and two days.

Scooped out one 4oz jar of CVS vitamin e face cream into a mason jar. Poured half of the contents of one 4oz amber vial of BO tequila on top. Tequila was transparent and without color a week ago, came out of the vial a fairly deep brown. Sediment remains in vial with the rest of the tequila, none escaped.

Mixed tequila and face cream vigorously, but carefully, until resulting mixture had no evident liquid. Allowed to sit open and air out while taking on the twin princes, Nameless King, and Soul of Cinder, then restarting and taking out Gungyr, The Dancer, Vordt, and the Curse-rotted Greatwood in New Game+.

Added one 1.76oz jar of CVS generic vapo-rub (2.6% menthol, 1.2% eucalyptus oil, 4.8% camphor) and mixed vigorously again. Allowing mason jar to remain open while watching Spaceballs.

Used chopsticks to mix, applied residue from mixing to chest. Soothing cool sensation is very appreciated in this heat.

(15-07-2016, 10:24 PM)Patience Wrote:  Okay, BO tequila has been steeping for a week and two days.

Scooped out one 4oz jar of CVS vitamin e face cream into a mason jar. Poured half of the contents of one 4oz amber vial of BO tequila on top. Tequila was transparent and without color a week ago, came out of the vial a fairly deep brown. Sediment remains in vial with the rest of the tequila, none escaped.

Mixed tequila and face cream vigorously, but carefully, until resulting mixture had no evident liquid. Allowed to sit open and air out while taking on the twin princes, Nameless King, and Soul of Cinder, then restarting and taking out Gungyr, The Dancer, Vordt, and the Curse-rotted Greatwood in New Game+.

Added one 1.76oz jar of CVS generic vapo-rub (2.6% menthol, 1.2% eucalyptus oil, 4.8% camphor) and mixed vigorously again. Allowing mason jar to remain open while watching Spaceballs.

Used chopsticks to mix, applied residue from mixing to chest. Soothing cool sensation is very appreciated in this heat.

very nice rendition of the BOV.. yes it does tend to turn amber brown in color , good sign it is decocting the medicinal properties. let us know of your progress as wellSmile I would love to be able to get independent confirmation of this process , for those who don't want to be burdened down with taking pills, I know I don't like consuming more than one or two pills in a plan.

My progress is mostly going to be measured in 'how tight is my bra getting?' 'Didn't this shirt fit fine last month?'

Combining this with the change to Divigel yesterday...well...I just hope it doesn't create an anomalous reading at my next blood test.

Notation: While the cooling sensation can be a blessing in the summer heat, Vaporub is best avoided as a source of menthol for this application.

A greasy residue is left behind which is inherent to the design of that specific compounded medication, and it may be impeding the effects of the BO cream.

Will work through this test batch, then make another using a different source of menthol.

Secondary reason for considering a very different source: the greasy residue can cause bras to stick to the skin of the beast after being worn for a few hours, and then hurt upon eventual removal.

This is a really interesting concept. A few questions if you don't mind:

If either of you are getting regular panels done, would you mind commenting any spikes in E or drops in T?

What size of a dropper is being used? How many times a day do you apply the BOV cream?

Thank you in advance.

Even though you have the time and date stamps for these posts, you may want to make a more 'official' patent paper or whatever. If your experiment works well with little sides, I'm sure the BO companies would love your idea.

(31-07-2016, 12:51 AM)Lananonymous Wrote:  This is a really interesting concept. A few questions if you don't mind:

If either of you are getting regular panels done, would you mind commenting any spikes in E or drops in T?

What size of a dropper is being used? How many times a day do you apply the BOV cream?

Thank you in advance.

Even though you have the time and date stamps for these posts, you may want to make a more 'official' patent paper or whatever. If your experiment works well with little sides, I'm sure the BO companies would love your idea.
no panel done here.
I use a regular dropper that you can find in glass bottles that come with them. I also have the plastic pipette tubes from amazon
I mix it with lotion/cream .

apply BOV enhanced cream twice daily, once in morning, once before bed. Smile

Also consider adding DMSO (to absorb better) , that can be purchased on Amazon as well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon