Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine Ovary Vodka

Update on my BOV trial:

Well I'm at about a month and a half now. I'm going to try to add updates monthly.

The biggest thing I've noticed so far is the hair regrowth has been much better with this method than when I took BO internally. I can feel new hairs coming in every other day as opposed to once every three weeks.

Breast growth is slow, but seems to be happening. Still not very noticeable if I'm standing in front of a mirror, but if I'm looking down and slouching a bit, I can see some growth.

Still targeting mostly the boys, and I upped the dosage just slightly this month. I think on my next batch I'm going to use slightly less vodka and I'm going to look for another alternative cream as opposed to Noxzema. (I ran out of the old and had to get a new jar and the menthol is a little stronger than I'd like with this mixture.)

Anyway still seems to be going well, and proceeding in the right direction. Will keep you posted.

so I was researching a bit more on B.O.  I had perused Transfemme's website and found in one excerpt that in combination of the bovine ovaries , their mixture has pituitary gland as well.

Supposedly this tells the pituitary gland to help produce estrogen. "as above, so below" .so...if that is the case... then signaling the pituitary to produce estrogen, in combination with the bovine ovaries , will strengthen the effect of bovine ovary? 

I am personally somewhat skeptical of the addition of the pituitary gland, but I suppose it doesn't hurt to try.

It has been some time  since I have actively continued with the Bov research, am thinking instead of the vodka, soaking the bovine ovary powder in DSMO as someone previously suggested, would be more effective. DMSO crosses the skin barrier, so if you have the essence of bovine ovary in the DMSO, theoretically it should be as effective, if not more. Some testing is needed. 

I think the definite sign it is working is the typical enlargement of the areolas.. mine have grown some, but since I havnt really done much lately, the growth itself has been at a standstill  Dodgy .. 

What I would like to test and see.. is what the claims are on their website about "stopping" the regiment and the breast still continuing to grow..  I have orders some of the pituitary gland just to see if there is some sort of upregulation or additional bonus. those I will be taking in pill form, along with the Bov. 

Just figured I would give you all an update.. (work has been consuming most of my waking hrs, that and the elusive "sleep' I hear people talk about..)...

Thanks for all this awesome info

Bovine ovary vs. Raw mammary gland 

The thought occurred to me , if , using the topical application of BOV seems to be working, why not try with the raw mammary gland (also made from bovine ), something to consider. Especially since the "site" of application is the breasts...should not "like be like" ? as is proposed via the glandular therapy anyway?

If I should consider this, I think I will make a RMG-DSMO tincture and see if there is any dramatic effect.. (hope I don't sprout udders).... :Tongue

Raw Mammary gland can be purchased on amazon.

(09-07-2017, 02:15 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Bovine ovary vs. Raw mammary gland 

The thought occurred to me , if , using the topical application of BOV seems to be working, why not try with the raw mammary gland (also made from bovine ), something to consider. Especially since the "site" of application is the breasts...should not "like be like" ? as is proposed via the glandular therapy anyway?

If I should consider this, I think I will make a RMG-DSMO tincture and see if there is any dramatic effect.. (hope I don't sprout udders).... :Tongue

I made my own booby butter. I took 30 cc of Aloe lotion and dissolved 4 -500mg PM capsules in It. Then I let it sit for 24 hours and shook it very well, all PM appears to have dissolved in it  and i have been applying twice a day to my scalp and to my nipples.  My areola have gotten larger , almost 2" across, as well as my nipples have gotten slightly larger. Still waiting for a positive reaction in the scalp area.....

(10-07-2017, 04:37 AM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  
(09-07-2017, 02:15 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Bovine ovary vs. Raw mammary gland 

I made my own booby butter. I took 30 cc of Aloe lotion and dissolved 4 -500mg PM capsules in It. Then I let it sit for 24 hours and shook it very well, all PM appears to have dissolved in it  and i have been applying twice a day to my scalp and to my nipples.  My areola have gotten larger , almost 2" across, as well as my nipples have gotten slightly larger. Still waiting for a positive reaction in the scalp area.....

Re: "My areola have gotten larger , almost 2" across"   Nice. There's something very sexy about larger areolas!

How long did it take for your areolas to get to that size with your mixture? what size where they before?

(14-07-2017, 05:37 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  

How long did it take for your areolas to get to that size with your mixture? what size where they before?
Probably about a month, but I'm also taking 1500mg of PM daily along with WP twice a day,  so it's got to be a combo of everything, but did notice extra growth after i started with the booty butter.

Pretty amazing thread Smile
How did it work out eventually?

I think applying it in areas where the skin is thin, would increase the absoption rate into the blood.

This transdermal application is actually a really great idea because it doesn’t reduce circulating IGF-1 levels. IGF-1 is very much needed for breast growth and taking any pill/supplement with estrogen can reduce the circulating IGF-1 values by 43% easily (which is not what you want!)

Effects of oral and transdermal estrogen on IGF1, IGFBP3, IGFBP1, serum lipids, and glucose in patients with hypopituitarism during GH treatment: a randomized study.

Transdermal application bypasses the liver where IGF-1 is secreted and thus has no negative effect on this.

I think I might try this out. I will use Aloe Vera when the vodka extract is done. Maybe use DMSO too.

I can’t complain, taking BO orally has been great for me, went from 70E to a 70G with it in 7 months. Just like to try out new things and always try to improve.

How much ml of 80% Vodka did you use with how many pills?

(12-01-2018, 07:19 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  Pretty amazing thread Smile
How did it work out eventually?

I think applying it in areas where the skin is thin, would increase the absoption rate into the blood.

This transdermal application is actually a really great idea because it doesn’t reduce circulating IGF-1 levels. IGF-1 is very much needed for breast growth and taking any pill/supplement with estrogen can reduce the circulating IGF-1 values by 43% easily (which is not what you want!)

Effects of oral and transdermal estrogen on IGF1, IGFBP3, IGFBP1, serum lipids, and glucose in patients with hypopituitarism during GH treatment: a randomized study.

Transdermal application bypasses the liver where IGF-1 is secreted and thus has no negative effect on this.

I think I might try this out. I will use Aloe Vera when the vodka extract is done. Maybe use DMSO too.

I can’t complain, taking BO orally has been great for me, went from 70E to a 70G with it in 7 months. Just like to try out new things and always try to improve.

How much ml of 80% Vodka did you use with how many pills?
17 Swanson's bovine ovary pills (decapped and dumped into a 4oz cobalt blue bottle full of segram's vodka, ice cold from the freezer). that was the initial test.. I had uncapped a whole bottle ( 60 pills, and filled to 3/4 the top of the mason jar for the extended test). 

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon