Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine Ovary Vodka

so its been a while since last update.

I havnt been as dedicated with the experiment since last report. However, I have picked it back up since, and have some more progress.

I have decided to ditch the remaining BOV mixture (for safety reasons) and decided to try the DMSO/B.O. mix in small quantity to see if it is efficacious (effective). 

I have also included in the mix,  a liquid placenta mix, which I had forgotten that I had for skin regeneration.. so here it goes, the report:

With the addition of the placenta, I have noticed that my nipples and areolas get very soft and sensitive, and definitely feel good to manipulate  Blush . definitely feel tingles down the "milk line" which run from axiliary (armpits) to genital area. areolas seem to be gaining a bit of size, and definitely can feel a bit more fullness to breasts, DEFINATELY visible no matter what I wear (not as beautiful and full as Lotus' , but getting there.). 

I have also added progesterone cream, the one that was recommended in a post somewhere, I strongly believe that progesterone is a necessary part of the progress. 

I do notice though, that I still get the B.O. gurgles.. when I ingest the b.o. ( also important to note) that I am also taking 8 pills a day of B.O. + 1 pill of pituitary ( which I have come to understand is important), perhaps that is why others have issues with b.o. not working. 

I have had issues with body temp not reaching above 97 degrees, and have tried adding iodine , but it has not raised my body temp. I am thinking that I perhaps have adrenal fatigue, and will supplement with an adrenal support to try to raise temp.. but the important thing to note is that it is working regardless of body temp. 

I will continue to make small batches of this b.o./dsmo mix until I run out, as well as continue current regiment. 

guess that's it for now.

Hey Tanya
Apparently your too busy spreading acorns of knowledge to respond to private messages so I'll post here.

I'm wanting to try your BOV method so I was hoping you could make me a recipe kinda like

Ingredients
4oz vodka, 17 BO Pills, Unspecified lotion
Preparation
Open and empty 17 capsules swans BO into 4oz Segrams Vodka. Shake 3 times a day for 1 week. Take Unspecified lotion of Unspecified Amount add Unspecified amount Bov still then let sit Unspecified time.
Usage
Apply Bov Cream To areas of desired affect so many times per day. Repeat until desired results reached.

Thank you for your time and consideration
GenDerpyHooves

(04-02-2018, 10:57 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  I am thinking that I perhaps have adrenal fatigue, and will supplement with an adrenal support to try to raise temp.

Have you tried looking into a Activated B-Complex to support your adrenals?

(12-02-2018, 03:21 PM)GenDerpyHooves Wrote:  Hey Tanya
Apparently your too busy spreading acorns of knowledge to respond to private messages so I'll post here.
Yes, sorry, I tend to come and go (mostly on the go), below is a smaller dose-type.. lotion ratio to BOV should be no more than 3:1 (three parts lotion, one part BOV). 

I'm wanting to try your BOV method so I was hoping you could make me a recipe kinda like

Ingredients
4oz vodka, 17 BO Pills, lotion with high absorption rate ( also with vitamin E in it, helps) 
Preparation
Open and empty 17 capsules swans BO into 4oz Segrams Vodka. Shake 3 times a day for 1 week. Take 1 tblsp of  lotion of
 add 1/8th tsp amount Bov  mix together 
Usage
Apply Bov Cream To areas of desired affect so 2 times  per day. Repeat until desired results reached.

You can also replace the VODKA with pharmaceutical grade DMSO. ..

(12-02-2018, 04:54 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(12-02-2018, 03:21 PM)GenDerpyHooves Wrote:  Hey Tanya
Yes, sorry, I tend to come and go (mostly on the go), below is a smaller dose-type.. lotion ratio to BOV should be no more than 3:1 (three parts lotion, one part BOV). 

Ingredients
4oz vodka, 17 BO Pills, lotion with high absorption rate ( also with vitamin E in it, helps) 
Preparation
Open and empty 17 capsules swans BO into 4oz Segrams Vodka. Shake 3 times a day for 1 week. Take 1 tblsp of  lotion of
 add 1/8th tsp amount Bov  mix together 
Usage
Apply Bov Cream To areas of desired affect so 2 times  per day. Repeat until desired results reached.

You can also replace the VODKA with pharmaceutical grade DMSO. ..
Thanks Smile

So after all this time what was it 2016 Did you get any results? We would all love to see a pic. I documented my progress for a year and 4 months on BO straight. http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=26895  And even thou Im not still on BO Id still like to see your progress. So....

What you got?

(14-02-2018, 08:14 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  So after all this time what was it 2016 Did you get any results? We would all love to see a pic. I documented my progress for a year and 4 months on BO straight. http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=26895  And even thou Im not still on BO Id still like to see your progress. So....

What you got?

Perhaps in time, I will post some modest pic of my results. I am painfully shy. as it was, it took me three years to get the guts to post facial pics on here.  Blush  "for science" of course..

I have no before pictures so I'll take a pic tonight and another last day of March but I've been using just Bov no cream or anything 1oz each breast before taking a shower every night and 4 pills Swanson Bo every night and morning now for the last 4 months I've been steady on the bo last week I've added the Bov and yesterday some binary beats while I sleep. All week I've had near constandt growing pains and noticable development from before

(27-02-2018, 10:55 PM)GenDerpyHooves Wrote:  I have no before pictures so I'll take a pic tonight and another last day of March but I've been using just Bov no cream or anything 1oz each breast before taking a shower every night and 4 pills Swanson Bo every night and morning now for the last 4 months I've been steady on the bo last week I've added the Bov and yesterday some binary beats while I sleep. All week I've had near constandt growing pains and noticable development from before

please, feel free to keep us updated. that is exciting news!

Hi and thanks to Tanya for that nice topic..
I already had some grow using herbs plus spiro and finasteride but began to feel very uncomfortable, without energy, and felt in finasteride syndrome. I finished with systemic stuff 15 months ago and it took one year to recover from the bad regime I had.
I'm now on topical gel of both estrogel and progesterone directly to the breast plus breast pumping with a quality device (Spectra S2).
I may say I'm pretty happy and proud of my breasts but I unfortunately cannot get feminine breast shape as they are taking external direction looking fish-eyes nipples I don't like.
Thanks to the trial of Tanya, I'm thinking about doing  this:
=> Buying at pharmacy a 4oz tube of progesterone hydroalcoholic topical gel (this is replacing vodka)..
=> emptying the tube in airtight small container..
=> mixing 4oz gel with 16 Swanson BO pills..
This for 16 days topical on breasts because 4oz of progesterone are usefull for 16 days..
My idea is that progesterone gel is made by professionals to cross the skin, alcohol from gel is likely to dissolve BO (see Tanya's posts), then I'm likely to feed my breasts with BO + Progesterone, hoping this will bring some correction on nipple's position.
What do you think ?  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon