Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone Had Real Experience with Green Tea?

Check out my temporary program thread. Now that I've got the liver issue resolved I'm getting great results for NBE purposes but still not much if any it seems for fat loss. There's just no replacement for good diet (majority of the battle there!) and exercise (the remainder).

My breasts, however, are responding very quickly to the dose I've been taking.

My housemate lost 2kg permanently (since weight does fluctuate a little) In a little over a month from switching from English tea to green tea. I don't know where she lost most fat on, but she doesn't actively exercise other than walking 30min to university 2-3 times a week. I don't think it's any substitute for real exercise and it would probably vary with diet though.

I may have spoke prematurely on the no benefit to fat loss, I'll post a full update on my thread shortly. Don't really want to repeat myself unnecessarily.

I've been drinking a few glasses of Green Tea for the past few months. Are there really any expectations this will do major changes? I don't have any, other than it is probably more healthy than the diet soda it replaced. It's not all that uncommon, fast food places around here have it.It might be slightly anti-DHT according to some studies, but there are is also at least one study that I've seen that it increases DHT...I'm thinking it does very little, but is probably still healthier than that diet soda...

Well, I know Green Tea is suppose to be good for many many reasons, so bottom's up. I am not too keen on the taste, so I think I will get the extract capsules as well. And I do as much exercising as my back and legs will allow... So, in short, I am trying to get my act together.

You will know if the Green tea is working, on your next blood work look at your keytones. It's supposed to be 0, anything above 0 means your system is burning through your fat storage. ( assuming there is no other reason for the keytones to be high.)

Green tea is excellent for overall good health, it aids in weight loss along with diet and exercise, assist the body in getting rid of free radicals.

Attempt to increase your daily fiber - apple a day, eating oatmeal every morning, celery etc.

Exercise -do at least 30 minutes of exercise a day - out of a 24 hour period - most everyone can do 30 minutes of exercise.
HIIT ( High Intensity Interval Training) - one of the best ways for more rapid weight loss and as others have mentioned to really target Visceral fat ( that stubborn fat that wants to hide around organs and the fat that you cant pinch).

Drink Detox water throughout the day - Gallon of water , 7 green tea bags, 2 peppermint tea bags, fresh mint stalk, a whole lemon, whole cucumber. make the night before and attempt to drink the whole gallon the next day.
Of course its well known to increase water intake so that you flush out toxins, water hydrates the skin and water adds volume to the stomach and your less hungry.

Another suggestion - each morning after voiding - drink (1) 500 ml bottle of ICE cold water with 2 tbs of lemon juice and 2 tbs of Mothers Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)---- If you can stomach this then also add just a dash of Cayenne pepper. ( I did this for 2 weeks and did loose a few pounds---- but that darm Rocky Road before bed always gets me-- darn you-- that's my weakness).

The key to most everything I mentioned is CONSISTENCY - Set your mind to the goal - set a duration for the goal - achieve the Goal !

Good Luck

I actually had a really bad experience with GTE. 'Was using 1340 mg of Relentless Improvement brand EGCG. 98% polyphenols. After a little shy of three months use, my skin had become so dry that my fingers bled, I was highly dehydrated, irritable, and breast tenderness had all but disappeared. I'm now about a month off of it, and my skin is finally softening again, and the tenderness is back. I'm not knocking it. Many here seem to get good results from it. Just didn't work for me.

(28-04-2016, 06:13 AM)Dana Mantra Eon Wrote:  I actually had a really bad experience with GTE. 'Was using 1340 mg of Relentless Improvement brand EGCG. 98% polyphenols. After a little shy of three months use, my skin had become so dry that my fingers bled, I was highly dehydrated, irritable, and breast tenderness had all but disappeared. I'm now about a month off of it, and my skin is finally softening again, and the tenderness is back. I'm not knocking it. Many here seem to get good results from it. Just didn't work for me.

Yikes! How were you taking it btw? According to my math you were taking about 818mg EGCg from that. Currently I'm at 600mg from what I'm taking. And I was planning to double that soon.

Pill form. And you're correct. 818 on the dot.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon