Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO Embark

That stuff seems to work fairly fast. I've been on and off PM and fenugreek. Nothing. Were you using anything prior to going to BO?

(21-04-2016, 04:26 PM)Jimmyjames2 Wrote:  That stuff seems to work fairly fast. I've been on and off PM and fenugreek. Nothing. Were you using anything prior to going to BO?

Tried Solaray Female Hormone Blend SP-7C which contains Fenugreek. Had an allergic respiratory reaction so I discontinued use.

That stuff seems to have everything you need in one pill. I've been experimenting with various herb combinations. I have a cabinet full of eveything you can think of. So far, I haven't found that perfect combo. Did anything happen for you at all on the Solaray before you had the reaction, or you never had to a chance to see any changes?

(21-04-2016, 04:43 PM)Jimmyjames2 Wrote:  That stuff seems to have everything you need in one pill. I've been experimenting with various herb combinations. I have a cabinet full of eveything you can think of. So far, I haven't found that perfect combo. Did anything happen for you at all on the Solaray before you had the reaction, or you never had to a chance to see any changes?

Never had the chance. The reaction was fairly immediate.

Can I ask how old you are?

(21-04-2016, 05:48 PM)Jimmyjames2 Wrote:  Can I ask how old you are?

Excellent. The younger you are the better the outcome. You should be able to grow a nice healthy pair and have plenty of time in your life to appreciate them! I wish I was a lot younger.

(22-04-2016, 11:48 AM)Jimmyjames2 Wrote:  Excellent. The younger you are the better the outcome. You should be able to grow a nice healthy pair and have plenty of time in your life to appreciate them! I wish I was a lot younger.

I agree. This is the best time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon