Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Disgust, In Love, disgust , in love the cycle continues

Disgust, In Love, disgust , in love the cycle continues
Incredible the wealth of feelings that a tg person can experience,
The other day I walked into the bathroom and looked at my not male chest and thought WTF , yuck,
What am I doing ????????????????????????????
The last 4 days walked in and went oooh there cute,
Last week, being romantic with the wife I was almost shy and reluctant to take my shirt off, last night I ripped my shirt off and begged them to be taken,
Weird, weird, weird,

Julie

Ps
Like them pretty well most of the time now,

Yeah, I know the feeling ....

I think that's what a lot of GGs go through their entire life...
Love/Hate relationship with their body.

I'd LOVE to be able to avoid this whole mess, but I'm thinking more and more, I'm not going to be able to. I LIKE looking down and seeing breasts. Liked making things flat "down there" since I was maybe 9. Maybe earlier.
Always liked the girls more, walked their way, etc.

So, I THINK you're perfectly normal there. ;-) For a girl. ;-)

But as a man, you are SERIOUSLY MESSED UP.... :-)
Hey, let me buy you a drink... ;-)

-Dianna

LOL
x

Julie

Dianna's comment cracked me up. Big Grin

I think everyone at some point in their lives go back and forth what they like or don't like about themselves. :p But according to Dianna, I guess I'm not much of a male. :p ha ha ha, just giving ya a hard time. Wink

K buh bye for now, gotta finish shaving my legs. Huh

Don't forget to paint your toes
X
Julie

(11-04-2016, 10:14 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Don't forget to paint your toes
X
Julie

I have never painted my toe nails. I don't think any amount of nail polish is going to make them cute. Tongue I know I know, ya never know unless you try. Crap, what am I doing? I haven't shaved my legs in a while, and then on a whim...

Uhm, anyways... So yeah, it really is a mental thing, be happy with your boobies, it's what you wanted right? Wink Hopefully the in love becomes a lot more frequent and the disgust fades away like dust in the wind. Cool

(12-04-2016, 04:46 AM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  
X
Julie

I have never painted my toe nails. I don't think any amount of nail polish is going to make them cute. Tongue I know I know, ya never know unless you try. Crap, what am I doing? I haven't shaved my legs in a while, and then on a whim...

Uhm, anyways... So yeah, it really is a mental thing, be happy with your boobies, it's what you wanted right? Wink Hopefully the in love becomes a lot more frequent and the disgust fades away like dust in the wind. Cool

From years back, I understand women don't like their breasts. Period. Or, well, period aside, women don't like their boobs. They're too big, too small, too sensitive, get in the way, etc, etc, etc. Hurt this week, insensate the next. Swollen this week, shrunken the next, etc.
So I don't think we're ever going to get there, we have a bias. ;-)

Probably a good thing, though.
What women seem to like about their breasts is HAVING them. And the having the POWER (over men) that they give.

Tell me again about "male privilege". But that's a rant for a different time and place.

I have a problem with that whole thing, too. I don't want the power over men - I want that effect on WOMEN. :-P So I'm going in the WRONGEST possible direction, in some ways.
But the heart wants what the heart wants, right?
And I can see, from this twisted, "4th dimensional" vantage point, more than enough to understand how it actually works, and why men and women are attracted to each other, and why there is such a polarity for most.

But trying to explain it? We just don't have the words, really. Each side wants a complement, OK. And having breasts for nurturing, that's an attractant to the Dominant pole.
But I _AM_ Dominant. Been beaten down and abused too long, WILL NOT submit. I think a fair number of us are similar, in being Dominant, and yet we also recognize that others are allowed their own place and needs. So we are Dominant, but not Domineering, and it's an Alpha-male type of mindset, in the OLD sense of Alpha Male. A tribal leader, for example, needs to consider everyone in the clan. Can't make decisions that only benefit him - he has to think of the lowest Omega, and what is best for that Omega, and the Tribe as a whole. And obviously, someone is going to lose. But as long as the Tribe overall is in a better place, people will mostly grumble, but respect the leader's judgement.
I want my woman to kneel down in front of me (and not making a sexual reference so much as a submission reference.) To acknowledge that I'm the boss, in essence. But she's the same type as I am, except.... less capable. Her wants take priority, sometimes at great personal (and tribal) cost. I have kept a lid on this aspect of me for 10 years, for example, in what I thought would be a temporary relationship. If I'd known 10 years ago what I know now? I would probably be a passable woman. Because I wouldn't have waited around, and also because I would've lost connection to my family no matter what - so my justifications for NOT proceeding were false.
Most of us are moving slowly if at all, because we're trying to respect the wants and needs of our family - usually, the woman. Which means... We're doing the same Alpha thing, considering everyone else in the Tribe, doing what is best for the tribe, at sometimes great personal cost.

Servant-Leader, if you will. Which is an old, masculine style. And is little valued these days. We see the "Servant" aspect (meaning only that we are "to be of service to others") as Feminine, though, because we're in a time of "idiocy ascendant." The Squeaky Wheel, if you will, gets the grease. Don't know about you, but I've found that greasing the squeaky wheel sometimes makes it fall off... Anyway - point was, men are nurturing, too, and women aren't exclusively "good" or nurturing by any means. But I find that women as leaders are generally... Lacking. In fact,t he more lacking a leader (male or female) is, the more they think they're correct - and the louder they are about it. "Empty Barrel makes the most noise."

I think most of us are looking to make ourselves better, to improve ourselves. So I'll ask a loaded question: We've had years of indoctrination that women can do anything a man can do (even when she can't). That a woman is better than a man - at everything. "Give me the child for 7 years, it will be a Bolshevik forever." [Lenin]
I believe we see the best of both sides:
Strength (male physical type) - useful for building and protecting our tribe
Intelligence, Planning (neutral) - same.
but we've had some bad experiences with petty men and aggressive men and tyrannical men, and we turn from that oppressive manifestation of force - and that drives right to the feminine...
And with the propaganda war to add to it, we want to get the best of woman, too... And we see their strengths, and we know we can get their warmth and community-mindedness, and we try to emulate them - and the easiest way?
Embrace their warmth, and show it by growing breasts.... (Taking too long, I've oversimplified, but I think the logic is fairly clear. We want the warmth, we take the hormones, the breasts are almost a side effect.)

Thoughts?
-Dianna

(12-04-2016, 04:46 AM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  
X
Julie

[...]

They're feet.
Feet are NEVER sexy. Even cute little toesies.
Even pretty, painted toenails.
No matter what - feet are... Well... FEET. :-P
-D

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooops

Looks like Dianne does not have the

foot/heels/boot fetish I have then

x

Cool

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon