Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Estriol Cream vs PM

Hi all, last month I decided to try Estriol Cream instead of PM.

I think I had good growth, but since it was just 5weeks of non continuous use, I think the outcome is mixed.

My question is this, since PM and Estriol works basically close in breast and general feminization, how much of a break should I take before Estriol Cream and PM? Or, does it even matter since they both work, as I understand it, at E2 level??

Since, I ran out of Estriol last Thursday, I was hoping to get like another 3 weeks out of it and don't want to loose any gains I may of made in the previous month.

Thoughts or real life outcomes??

Estriol ~= miroestrol
e2 = estradiol ~= deoxymiroestrol

PM contains miroestrol and deoxymiroestrol along with various other phyto hormones, most of which are primarily estrogenic, though the rest of them are all significantly weaker than those two.

Estriol cream is ONLY estriol, obviously.

I have been using estradiol and Progesterone creams.... as a combination, they 'seem' to be working.

It will take more time on my part though to be able to give a definitive report

(11-04-2016, 06:12 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Estriol ~= miroestrol

PM contains miroestrol and deoxymiroestrol along with various other phyto hormones, most of which are primarily estrogenic, though the rest of them are all significantly weaker than those two.

Duh, I understand that, but don't they both work on the same receptors?? Maybe I just don't understand your ~, is that short hand for does not, or ????

I also understand the Estriol is the weakest of E.

Just wondering if it would hurt to go right back to PM from Estriol?

@Mickie: Yes, I use Progesterone as well, but instead of both continuously together, sort of like overlap cycling. If that makes sense.

(11-04-2016, 07:04 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(11-04-2016, 06:12 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Estriol ~= miroestrol

Duh, I understand that, but don't they both work on the same receptors?? Maybe I just don't understand your ~, is that short hand for does not, or ????

I also understand the Estriol is the weakest of E.

Just wondering if it would hurt to go right back to PM from Estriol?

@Mickie: Yes, I use Progesterone as well, but instead of both continuously together, sort of like overlap cycling. If that makes sense.

LOL
Wink
"~=" is "about the same as"
I spend too much time coding. Tongue

Now, IIRC, Lotus has posted that answer here somewhere... RC, for instance, worked on E-beta receptors, and PM worked on E-Alpha receptors, if I remember the details correctly.
And then you could cycle with flax seed and/or PC. That would reset the receptors, allowing you to "pulse" or cycle the effects, like a woman's body would.

I'm thinking massive doses, though, and that can mean problems. I don't have the time I need in a day! D@mn work shtuff! Tongue

-Dianna

(11-04-2016, 08:05 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  LOL
Wink
"~=" is "about the same as"
I spend too much time coding. Tongue

Now, IIRC, Lotus has posted that answer here somewhere... RC, for instance, worked on E-beta receptors, and PM worked on E-Alpha receptors, if I remember the details correctly.
And then you could cycle with flax seed and/or PC. That would reset the receptors, allowing you to "pulse" or cycle the effects, like a woman's body would.

I'm thinking massive doses, though, and that can mean problems. I don't have the time I need in a day! D@mn work shtuff! Tongue

-Dianna

Ya, the pulsing makes sense. That is why I cycle PG and PM. And my dose of PM is about 1000 - 1200mg equivalent of extract. So, as compared to others here.... Not a massive dose. But I understand too much E in any form could mean DTT's, strokes and making one think he is really Cleopatra! ! TongueBig Grin

(11-04-2016, 08:25 PM)iaboy Wrote:  [...]
Ya, the pulsing makes sense. That is why I cycle PG and PM. And my dose of PM is about 1000 - 1200mg equivalent of extract. So, as compared to others here.... Not a massive dose. But I understand too much E in any form could mean DTT's, strokes and making one think he is really Cleopatra! ! TongueBig Grin

Well, some of us might be as pretty as Cleopatra... (Not a compliment, BTW, she wasn't attractive... but she knew how to use cosmetics, and was sought after because of it.)

Wink
"Careful what you wish for," right?

-D

Ummmmmmm

Well talking about pulsing

It works

I have been one day off, one day on

As well as keeping erections wild

Breast soreness and growth has increased

Julie
X

(11-04-2016, 08:35 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  Well, some of us might be as pretty as Cleopatra... (Not a compliment, BTW, she wasn't attractive... but she knew how to use cosmetics, and was sought after because of it.)

Wink
"Careful what you wish for," right?

-D

Well, she must of been pretty enough.. For an Asp to give her a midnight kiss on her breast. I have been called an Asp before... Oh wait, wrong spelling..... Huh LOL

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon