Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello

Wink 

I have just joined this site so I thought I would say hello.

Susan xxx

Hello

Tell us more about yourself

Julie

Hello Julie

I am a transvestite, who has had a history of dressing since I was a child. I have been going out dressed regularly for the last 12 years, mainly for nights out. I have also had a few weekends where I have been dressed enfemme for the entire weekend. I am now in my mid fifties.

I am now considering starting hormones and I am looking for advice.

I hope this helps

Susan xx

Fantastic intro Susan. There are oodles and oodles of information in the forum and a vast accumulation of knowledge from the users here. Everyone is at various stages in their lives, so you've definitely made a good step in the right direction.

It sounds like you're wanting to go down the path of hormone therapy? If so, I won't be of much help there. Wink

Best of luck in reaching your end goals!

Hello Fire and Ice

Thank you for the welcome.

You are correct in that I am considering Hormone Therapy. I am sure I will find this site a great help.

Regards

Susan xx

Good luck in your journey Susan.. some lovely people here who are fonts of information.

I know that I have learned a great deal

Thanks Mickie

From the short time I have been on this site, I have found everybody very encouraging.

Susan x

Welcome to the forum Susan, it sounds like you are going to fit right in. You will find lots of support here. Don't be afraid to ask any questions.

Yes, welcome aboard Susan! You have a great family here to help you along in your journey.

Hello Jannet

Thanks for your greeting. Does this site mainly discuss Herbal Therapy or is Hormone Therapy also discussed here?

Susan x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon