Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New word for Transition ?

New word for Transition ?
I always find the word transition has scary connotations and a bit final as in
Oh my god im turning into a WOMAN , whether we are or not ?
So what about using the word MORPHING, ie making a blend between the male and female, that way it does not sound so final
Thoughts ?
Julie

It's just playing with words and labels, IMO, Julie. Changes nothing.

Transmogrification ~Calvin & Hobbes comic strip

lol" a rose by any other name would smell as sweet"~ Shakespeare (?)

Aloud it sounds too close to morphine. Also for some reason reminds me of power rangers. Go go power rangers! Ha ha ha, sorry what was the question again? Wink

The CHange of life.. after all...that it is what it is.. a change...of your life...

I think that when the dr's guillotine drops and the boy part is history. Its transition.... no morphing about it.
Sorry Julie. Its all or 1/2 way.
Bobbi

Femenization. Personality growth. Treatment for conditions. Mental heath wellness. Comming out.

How about 'Partial Transition'? It still holds the connotation of transition, but downplays the more extreme elements (such as SRS, FFS, Orchi, etc.)

"Regenerating" is a nice one, but then I was always a huge Doctor Who fan Smile

although he never had to rely upon "Fem&Ms" or "Titty Skittles" to do that Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon