Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mind effects Pm vs Synths

(19-04-2016, 04:36 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I'll let you know in a few weeks what the difference is ( if any ) Today, feels like the first time in years I feel calm and can think with a clear head. But that could just be the uthoria (?) of finally getting on estrogen.

heeey!!! wow! massive congrats, sis! Smile x <3

(19-04-2016, 06:01 PM)-Tasha- Wrote:  
(19-04-2016, 04:36 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I'll let you know in a few weeks what the difference is ( if any ) Today, feels like the first time in years I feel calm and can think with a clear head. But that could just be the uthoria (?) of finally getting on estrogen.

heeey!!! wow! massive congrats, sis! Smile x <3

Thanks Hon.

Congrats, and Welcome to the Party!!! Big Grin

For me, being on high doses of pm and bo anyway (and other things), I didnt notice too much of a mental change per se.
But as time goes on, my resistance to staying "butch" has dwindled to the point of amost not caring if I accidentaly move or do something in a feminine way when outside.
The whole Act is being eroded and I dont care Cool
Physically i cant tollerate alcohol anymore, 1 maybe 2 small glasses of wine and Im done, anymore and the hangover effects start right away.

If you liked pm or bo, then youll love Estradiol! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon