Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Good brands for SP or Reishi Root?

(19-04-2016, 06:48 PM)bobowo Wrote:  Ahh, so looks like you are a huge proponent of Swansons.

@Janet, I took it to see if it would help me grow back or slow down my receding hairline. Luckily, my hairline is fairly okay, and if it is receding it isn't happening very quickly. But, I didn't want to take chances. Of course, I also wanted to see if there can be any feminizing results.

I am actually on 1 mg finasteride daily now. Started about a week ago. Of course, saw palmetto would be cheaper.

All day chemist have a 30 day supply for @ 6.00us. That should be cheap enough for you.

Thanks everyone. I think I'm going to stick on Propecia indefinitely. I can tell you that with my super sensitive, slightly larger and more solid and itchy nipples, that it is definitely having a positive effect on my body Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon