Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

question

Hi Girls, I had a very weird and wonderful experience last night, after finishing pumping, I went to bed and started massaging my breasts to be, I started to feel tingling in my nipples, felt great.
I started to very lightly rub my nipples, as I did my penis started tobe come erected of which I don't want that to happen, but what was amazing my penis double in thickness and my whole body became engulfed in a warm tingling feeling as if I was going to have a GIANT orgasm. It was sensational. I am two weeks into taking PM and multivitamins A C E and B6. Has any one else had this sensational experience. All I can say WOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Sounds like a party going on at your house, pennylane !

Sounds like your breasts and nippes are your primary erogenous zone.

Yes many times
And it gets better and better with practice

Julie

Wow... Lucky you. Im still practising for that nipple orgasm, after two years still nothing here ?

(16-04-2016, 10:19 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Wow... Lucky you. Im still practising for that nipple orgasm, after two years still nothing here ?

the key is to NOT think about it happening, just letting your mind go blank and enjoy the wave after wave of tingles washing over you, catching yourself not breathing, trying to hold onto the sensation, until it overwhelms you..ripples and bursts, shuddering and shaking, not being able to control your limbs as they twitch from the electric pulse of your orgasmic bliss.

for some, arching your back and/or curling toes while stimulating seems to heighten the sensations...

pennylane, welcome to female nipple orgasm Big Grin

refine, enjoy and repeat as desired.

And repeat
And repeat
And repeat
And repeat

Shy

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon