Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about low dosage PM - So far only herbals but want to change

Hi Everyone

I have been a long time lurker on this website. My current situation does not allow me to do all I wanted so I must take it extremely slow.
A couple of months ago I started, out of curiosity, taking Flaxoil (1000 mg) and Red Clover (6x430 mg powdered flowers) per day and I like the idea that I am doing something, more than any big growth. I can't take anything that would make my boobs blossom in 3 months or I'd be kicked out of my home by my wife.

I thought I would give PM a go since I am after a fit of fullness more than size. I am a 40A cup, mostly because of Pizza, I guess, so all I want to do is to shape a bit what I have.

I was thinking of taking a low dose of PM to see if anything happens. I can only take this kind of herbs from Mon to Fri at work and can't use creams.

Is there anyone that used very low dosages (500 or 1000 mg / day) and had any visible change over a period of, let's say, 6 months?

Thank you in advance for your help. And thank you for the confidence this forum has given me.

Shiraz

Yes
Low dose can work and work well

I have very high t levels and 1000mg is giving me growth, better mood, no anxiety,

Just pm, nothing else

Julie

As you are starting with some boobs, I'd say you don't have to worry about growing out of control. As mentioned, 1000mg/day is not a "very low dosage", for some, it will result in visible growth in couple of months.
However I'm not sure if PM is the best choice for firming. Have you considered simple massage?

I have been using on the average 1000 mg per day for the last year, on occasion 1500 but not to often. I tried 2000 mg for two days but did not like how it made me feel so I just stick to lower dosages. I also do not take breaks very often probably should. after just measuring myself I am 42.5 underbust 44.5 over the nipples. so low dosage will get some growth, how fast depends on your own body.And I did start out for the most part flat chested.

After about 5 weeks on about 800mg PM and 1200mg fenugreek per day (plus a week break) I've got a visible increase. It's not noticeable through a loose shirt yet though.

(16-04-2016, 07:55 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Hi Everyone

I have been a long time lurker on this website. My current situation does not allow me to do all I wanted so I must take it extremely slow.
A couple of months ago I started, out of curiosity, taking Flaxoil (1000 mg) and Red Clover (6x430 mg powdered flowers) per day and I like the idea that I am doing something, more than any big growth. I can't take anything that would make my boobs blossom in 3 months or I'd be kicked out of my home by my wife.

I thought I would give PM a go since I am after a fit of fullness more than size. I am a 40A cup, mostly because of Pizza, I guess, so all I want to do is to shape a bit what I have.

I was thinking of taking a low dose of PM to see if anything happens. I can only take this kind of herbs from Mon to Fri at work and can't use creams.

Is there anyone that used very low dosages (500 or 1000 mg / day) and had any visible change over a period of, let's say, 6 months?

Thank you in advance for your help. And thank you for the confidence this forum has given me.

Shiraz

Welcome to the forum.

PM is potent, At some time your going to be sitting down with your wife. Is it breasts for GID reasons, or do you just want them ?

Hi all and thank you for your replies. They are very helpful and I will take them into consideration. If 1000 mg can have visibl effects in just 5 weeks, then maybe I'll start lower than that.

@Jannet: I have been a crossdresser for most of my life. I suspect I have some sort of GD but, at the same time, I enjoy my male life and I am about to be a father in 5 months. This is why I want to express a bit of femininity but without going overboard. What can be hidden under a t-shirt and "corrected" in the future with gym and weights is fine. I am experimenting a bit with my perceived identity but the overall image must remain male. I would gladly identify myself as a tweener if I grew some breasts. I guess I am somewhere in the TG spectrum but, as I said, for the foreseeable future I am happy to stick to my role and image as a guy.

If you have any other experience, please let me know. I will buy PM some time in may and start taking it within the next month. At least that's my plan so far.

FYI, this morning I bought a bottle of PM (100 pills) that should arrive here in London in about 2 weeks.
When it arrives I will start taking 500 mg (one pill) around 10 AM and one at 6 PM every day Mon to Fri.

I read that red clover helps a bit so I will halve the 6 x 430 mg I am taking now and only take 3 during the day.
I am not sure about the Flaxoil sinceit is rarely mentioned in this forum. I will probably take 500 mg a day instead of the 1000 mg I am taking now.

Being on herbs for about 2 months didn't change much from a physical point of view (I grew 1 inch in bust) but made me realise that I can push the boundaries a bit more. As soon as I start with PM I will log my experience here or in the photo section.

Shiraz

I do not believe flax oil will do anything for you, at best it's going to fill your estrogen receptors with a weak estrogen and end up locking the PM out. Typically it's a waste of time mixing different plant based estrogens thinking they will all add up to a bigger amount. If the weaker one gets to the receptor first, then the stronger one is wasted.

The best mix of you can order is PM and WP, or at the least reishi extract. Green tea tabs also work well in taking down you "T", it also helps burn off fat.

Jannet thay's some very good insight. I'll just stop the flaxoil.
What do you think of red clover? I read of many people that said they has a boost from it.
Thank you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon