Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about low dosage PM - So far only herbals but want to change

(19-04-2016, 07:00 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Jannet thay's some very good insight. I'll just stop the flaxoil.
What do you think of red clover? I read of many people that said they has a boost from it.
Thank you.

I have used red clover, but only when my PM supply has run out, never at the same time.

i have a low dosage regiment since 6 month feel free to look my tread.

Update:
The first bottle of PM is on its way and I am now taking only 3 x 430 mg red clover per day to clean my system. Curiously enough, my chest's skin is more sensitive now that I am taking less. I guess that the flaxoil, that I dropped entirely, was not having the effect that I wanted.

I posted some "before" pics in a thread on Ainterol, taht is where I got the PM. As soon as I get the PM I will also create a picture page here.
By the way, after reading many reviews of people that had results with PM 1000mg / day in just 2 months, I think I'll start with just 500 mg and maybe up the dosage later on.

Shiraz

Hi! I got the PM yesterday and will start taking 500 mg daily for the first 10 days.
Since I have a few "before" picture, I will log the progress in the Pictures thread.

Shiraz

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon