Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growing Breasts for Maya

I've had a fantasy of having my own breasts for a long time but had always thought, save gender reassignment, it wasn't possible. Through the experiences of a couple of transgender friends, I have been led here to start my journey.

I'm a single father with sole custody having separated from my wife in the summer. Before getting married I had been with men but thought I had to do the whole get married and have children thing to be accepted in society. I now known better and that I can live my life my way.

I work from home and have the house to myself now during the school day and will be crossdressed as Maya all that time. I have a D cup breast plate and love the feel of it but really want my own.

As much as I enjoy being Maya, I have no intention of transitioning, I simply enjoy the attention I get from gay men, especially other dressers.

The regime I've started today consists of the following, taken/applied every 12 hours for 5 days with 2 days rest.
  • 5500mg maca root with black pepper
  • 1500mg fenugreek
  • Revitalising breast cream with pueraria mirifica
I've attached my Day 0 pictures and you can see that my starting point is mild Gynaecomastia. Hopefully I can get a more feminine shape and I'm aiming for a B cup but appreciate this isn't an exact science and my results will vary!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It's been ten days so far, 8 days of taking the herbs and 2 days rest. I'll now be following 5 days on, the weekdays, and 2 days off, the weekends. I've settled into a routine of taking the tablets at 9:30 and 21:30 and applying the breast cream with breast massage at 12:00 and 00:00. I've had a couple of moments of itchiness in each nipple and they're definitely more sensitive. I'm aware of my clothes moving across my nipples and the slightest touch sends shivers. I'm also certainly more aware of my overall breasts as certain movements of my arms seems to be catching them at unexpected moments, such as reaching something high up or turning the steering wheel. I suspect it's simply because of the attention I've been paying rather than any particular changes so far. I've attached pictures as well as the massage instructions for reference.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Your increased sensitivity in nipple area is in my opinion a sign of starting development. However, to have really visible increase in breast size it will take time, typically months (but the speed varies a lot from person to person). Therefore, keep going and continue your regimen. 

Fenugreek is known to work, even if it's not as strong than Pueria Mirifica. However, based on the smallish amount of research information I have seen, your daily dose is not very high, as amounts used in research set-ups are much higher. For breast milk supply increase up to 6g/day have been mentioned, and for blood sugar lowering purposes even 50g/day have been used. I guess therefore that you could safely at least double your daily dose.

-Teddy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon