Julie 
X

Central UK here too, sorry hun!

Yey Oki

Come on up we could have a threesome

X

Julie

Ho Oki
SE London here (Lewisham area), but my time out is very limited due to wife and kid.

Yes, Julie, I think a threesome is the optimal configuration for the in-depth discussion of the grave state of the world affairs and hard lot of trans* people in it. But tell me, who of us should play the male part and role?!Tongue

Shirazmn, you got a PM.

LOL

I knew there would be a spin on that ,

well you two ladies are far more developed than I

so I will go dude and you two can run as females

x

Julie

erm... do i get a say in this? LOL Big Grin 

1. I`m happily maried.
2. you couldn`t handle me anyway!

Happily married and not interested in threesomes (like... moral code of conduct... Damn! Lol Tongue ).
Happy to discuss the state of world affairs and discuss about philosophy, the human brain, politics religion and everything that is not small talk Smile

I replied to the PM Smile

I knew this was going to end up dirty , when that word threesome entered the box

anyway on a serious note

Its a shame none of us can meet in person as we would probably say things to each other we would not say to a therapist

and it makes good talking about this stuff

On a VERY IMPORTANT NOTE its also really important for wives/partners to be able too physically talk to a real live human as well ,

x

Julie

it would have to be somewhere close and somewhere safe for me to meet up. I don`t drive and I know that 2 trans people out together in public is almost a guaranteed Out, no matter how well you pass, 2 together is just asking for trouble.
Although if you Did go in guy mode, then that would be fine, i go out with my guy friends all the while and I`v never been clocked or outed.
And no, I`m not being transphobic, just Practical Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon