Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

oki's program

Good point Katie

X

Julie

I don't have a "girl mode" unless it Torture Garden, so I would definitely be in drab. Unfortunately I am almost always busy between work, wife and kid.

Haaaang on a minute here, so you`ll both be in Boy mode and I`ll just be me (Girl mode).

can I rethink this threesome idea! Dodgy  LOL

(06-11-2017, 06:05 PM)Katie Wrote:  erm... do i get a say in this? LOL Big Grin 

1. I`m happily maried.
2. you couldn`t handle me anyway!

LOL

Are you saying you would either "Wreck their night, or Rock their Day"?    ROFL

(06-11-2017, 09:52 PM)Aria Wrote:  LOL

Are you saying you would either "Wreck their night, or Rock their Day"?    ROFL

I`m going to give that an over the shoulder wink, and say no more Wink

Katie, you would be very safe with us three boys, never you fearWink. A wholesome foursome!

But c'mon guys, the poor newbie will never find my regimen, my only contribution, buried under all thisBig Grin. Coz seriously, do you remember how clueless you were when you came here for the first time? And hungry for any kind of guidance? I do remember very well.

Kate

You would be a beautiful rose amongst two thorns,

Just watch you dont get pricked ,

Lol

Julie

x

Hey folks.
Here's to catch up and recapitulate some recent developments. 

I was off my regimen for six weeks, starting the fast at the beginning of November. Breasts took offense and about a year's worth of growth disappeared into thin air (yikes!!!). What surprised me even more was the facial hair, rampant regrowth started on cheeks and neck, where it'd been more or less eradicated by laser. At that time I was on finasteride for a fortnight only, so I probably have to credit the reishi/green tea extract combo for inhibition of facial hair growth. I'd suspected it of inefficiency the whole time. However it turned out finasteride still works better for me, because it later achieved what I've so far only read about: an almost clear and visibly mutilated semen (quite a sickening sight if you ask me, made me feel bad about the maiming going on in my body...:/) 

Speaking of which: the sperm for cryoconservation was of passable quality and a month long break was therefore long enough. Curiously though my testosterone level was way elevated (above the male range) in a blood sample taken 4 weeks after stopping the dosing. Go figure.
I was mostly feeling as a guy during that time and therefore did not feel much. Only in restrospect I can see how good it is it's over and done.

Fast forward a month. Breasts are slowly growing back, but it's still a long road to their October heyday.
And I'm on HRT finally. It's 50 mg cyproterone acetate and 4 mg estradiol, orally and sublingually. I'm going to slowly use up my stock of AAs and WP and after that only 5 mg of finasteride will remain. MSM, coconut oil, milk thistle, massage combo I'm going to keep too. I've already dropped PM. 
If you have switched from PM based NBE program to the HRT, I would very much appreciated your input here. Have you kept some aspects of NBE program? Which?

And how are things? Things are well. I'm not gonna use the big words, instead I'll let the euphoria pass and certain fatigue set in (as it's always happened before) and then I'll see. But for the first time since like ever it truly feels the living and aspiring is worth the effort of getting out of bed in the morning. The future's not a burden but a present box:).

Okay, I did use some big words after all:D. How like me :rolleyes: .

Hi

well we need a pic of what they look like now

so we have a hrt start date

cannot imagine those awesome globes less than glorious ?

but we can take it ?

Lol

Julie

x

(23-01-2018, 05:53 PM)oki Wrote:   instead I'll let the euphoria pass and certain fatigue set in (as it's always happened before) and then I'll see. But for the first time since like ever it truly feels the living and aspiring is worth the effort of getting out of bed in the morning. The future's not a burden but a present boxSmile.

I`m So pleased to hear you`re feeling better about your future now! ❤️

it`s a truly Wonderful feeling when you full get the go-ahead, and are free to fully commit to your transition, I can remember the excitement well!

I`m wondering if perhaps you Won`t get the fatigue this time, that normally happens if your low on hormones full stop, so it`s possible you lowered your T just fine, but the PM (which is an estrogen Mimic) wasn`t giving you what your body needed. 4mg E should be fine, even post-op girls don`t take that much, so you Might just find that you`re ok! Cool 

I`m 2 year in on HRT, and i still get that euphoria, long may it continue! xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon