Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

oki's program

Ha ha, the globes can only pine for the glories past, Julie:D. At best they now look like on my April pics I reckon. When (if?!) I get back to shape, I'll take a pic just for you, how's that? Provided you'll still be interested in women's parts at that time, that is:P. And how I'll know I'm back in league? Once upon a time, no matter how I craned my neck and pulled on the flesh, there was a little spot on the bottom of each breast that I just could not lay my eyes upon. Unbelievable today, but true. 

Katie, what I mean is the fatigue from too much femininity in my life and desire to crawl back to the safety and comfort of the old male life. It happened regularly in the past. I pray I'll be able to just run and run forward from now on. And have some fun of course:). And by the way, many thanks for your educative posts about skin care and all sorts. Very useful!:)

Thanks for the comments!

Lol

ok Oki

x

Julie

x

(25-01-2018, 02:07 PM)oki Wrote:  Katie, what I mean is the fatigue from too much femininity in my life and desire to crawl back to the safety and comfort of the old male life. It happened regularly in the past. I pray I'll be able to just run and run forward from now on. And have some fun of courseSmile. And by the way, many thanks for your educative posts about skin care and all sorts. Very useful!Smile

Thanks for the comments!

I understand Wink 
You`re probably running ahead too fast, any and ALL transitions are made uo of lots and lots of baby steps, for instance, just putting on female clothes and walking out the from door to go shopping on the first day you commit to transition, is just Begging for trouble! LOL
I know that you just want to Be there right now (i did)  but it`s a marathon not a race, and most of the fun is actually in the Journey itself! all the "Firsts" you`ll get to do, some will be really scary, but you`ll do then and wonder what all the fuss and worry was about, and before you know it, that "First" will become the new Normal, and you`ll move onto the next thing.
once upon a time (about 2.5 years ago), what i`m doing and enjoying now as just part of an ordinary day, was Absolutely 100% Impossible! un-thinkable, never going to happen, a pipe dream that was beyond ridiculous! I`d have bet Anything! that what I`m doing now was impossible, i`d Never do that!
I`m not going to bore you with any details, but i`m living the life of an ordinary woman, and I can`t even remember ever having been "male", how the hell did I get here!??

Lots and Lots of baby steps! Wink 

oh, and Thank you for saying so with regards to my skin-care thread, i`m glad it was of use and help to someone Shy  xx

As promised:

You're welcome;).

lovely! that is some beautiful progress. congrats!

HOLY SMOKES OKI

What amazing breasts!
You should get a patent for your program. Just beautiful.
And like I said before for someone as skinny as you to grow such beautiful breasts is amazing.
Thanks
Bobbi

(30-03-2018, 02:15 PM)oki Wrote:  As promised:

You're welcomeWink.

Amazing progress oki!!! Do you mind sharing a profile picture of your breast. I would like to see how far your breast project from your chest.

You're welcomeWink.

Wow!     In other words   WOWSER!    Looking very nice indeed.  Congrats!

totally DREAMY

x

Julie

x

You're welcomeWink.

Absolutely gorgeous

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon