Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

oki's program

so  why can't I see that profile picture?

ThanksSmile.

Duh, a patent for my program?Big Grin I've just borrowed and appropriated other people's ideas. Mostly Lotus'. Anyone can do that. But I've been taking loads of stuff and was consistent and didn't stop whenever a handy excuse came my way. It was IMPORTANT you know. And I believe 5 minutes of massage every evening do/does wonders.

No idea, Connie. But if you follow the link to my blog, you can find the same picture there.

(30-03-2018, 02:15 PM)oki Wrote:  As promised:

You're welcomeWink.

Amaaaazzzing. Kudos Oki. 

I've been meaning to ask about the massage oil that you've referenced here from time to time. Could you tell me your formula and how to make it? Thanks much.

-Iggy

First it's some good quality olive oil. Massage it in. Then it's aloe vera juice or gel. Massage. Then it's progesterone cream, not every evening, but most of the evenings:). Massage. You might want to avoid the areolas but I don't. Before HRT I finished things with Ainterol PM breast cream. I don't use that anymore, but when I get Estrogel (estradiol gel) prescribed, I'll use that instead.
If you imagine a pair of clocks hanging on your breasts, I massage the right one clockwise and the left one anticlockwise.
Also I don't do pumping or sucking of areolas anymore, but you should try it.
And the best time for massage is after a hot shower.

(01-04-2018, 03:24 PM)oki Wrote:  First it's some good quality olive oil. Massage it in. Then it's aloe vera juice or gel. Massage. Then it's progesterone cream, not every evening, but most of the eveningsSmile. Massage. You might want to avoid the areolas but I don't. Before HRT I finished things with Ainterol PM breast cream. I don't use that anymore, but when I get Estrogel (estradiol gel) prescribed, I'll use that instead.
If you imagine a pair of clocks hanging on your breasts, I massage the right one clockwise and the left one anticlockwise.
Also I don't do pumping or sucking of areolas anymore, but you should try it.
And the best time for massage is after a hot shower.

Great thanks. I ordered some aloe and olive oil today. 

Another question if you don't mind...What is your bra size? You have an ideal size and shape and although I'll probably never get there it would be good to know what my goal is. Smile

Not sure. I got professional measurement just once, last July. The verdict was 75B but since I didn't like any of those the lady brought me some 75Cs and one of them was okay, so I took it partly because it was shortly after the break from NBE and additional growth was to be expected. But even now that bra is merely okay,  it swallows and covers the breasts instead of accentuating them. A friend gave me a push up bra that appears to be an 80B and I wear that one nowadays, using the tighter pair of hooks. I used to despise the pretense of push ups.... but f*** it, it's the only way known to me I can get a semblance of cleavage on that broad chest of mine:D.

Support from China. Wish everything goes well with you.

There are some gems in this thread. Excellent writing. Revisiting it, it hits home even more.

in retrospect I wish I had more guts and was more open. Especially because it was clear poor fellas know absolutely nothing about the transgender issues and there is a lot of space for misunderstanding.

I realised that without this crusader-like attitude towards my cause I just won't make any of my dreams come true. It might seem unbelievable, given my "results", but deep inside I still see myself as just playing some casual private game which I can step outside of any time it gets too intense. And I constantly abuse this escape backdoor to safety

Solitude and the absence of routine and distraction usually leads me to deep thoughts and allows me to explore my true self. I had no doubt I'll be back soon, yearning to get back on the track with feminization. The reality was I did not miss it AT ALL. The idea of turning my life upside down for a whim I don't really care for seemed unjustifiable, just mad.

I've encountered some cheerful acceptance, mostly among the younger people of both genders. They seem to be genuinely pleased by me being so boldly different, which is of course a big boon for me

I'm bigger than my sister. It even came to the inevitable: her asking me for some tips for growth, how's that?

The best is this is the first time my breasts complement my femininity, that they feel like the in-tune part of me. So far I've been mostly a guy with boobs, they were a yardstick of my progress and regimen efficiency. But gosh, do I need them now, with clothes and face still only so-so despite the best effort, the darlings add a ton of validation to my womanly aspirations

Oki was a wordsmith!

Hope all ended well Oki!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon