Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

oki's program

Thank you, Aria:).

Uhh, Julie, do you really find them incredible? To me they just seem... adequate. Definitely wouldn't mind getting much bigger. But if I try to recall my mother and sister... one's left far behind and the other's chased mercilessly lol... I might be pushing my genetics' limit already. Wonder if HRT might bring a lot more growth. My guess is it won't. 

Even in my short-lived crossdressing phase my heart was never fully into it (other parts even less so:P) and ever since I started NBE dressing up does nothing to me:/. It needs to be done and mastered and I can appreciate the result of the effort, but what a hard work!
So... can't say I much enjoy wearing a bra. Just one of those small but important stepping stones that take me further along the road . But it's true, with that size and especially those unsightly pointy areolas, it gives me some sense of modesty and security.
But... I took a bra with me to the UK, haven't worn it so far, put it on today... and yes, I'm very glad I did. :-)

I just thought I will reiterate how well olive oil and aloe vera massage works!
I stopped that for two or three weeks then resumed with Morrison's cheapish extra virgin olive oil and Holland&Barrett aloe vera gel. Short massage before bedtime, followed by short suction session (Norlim's the sucker's brand) and the effect is quite extraordinary. Give it a try:).

(18-09-2017, 09:41 PM)oki Wrote:  I just thought I will reiterate how well olive oil and aloe vera massage works!
I stopped that for two or three weeks then resumed with Morrison's cheapish extra virgin olive oil and Holland&Barrett aloe vera gel. Short massage before bedtime, followed by short suction session (Norlim's the sucker's brand) and the effect is quite extraordinary. Give it a trySmile.

OKI - Time for pictures dear

ditto

x

Julie

(25-09-2017, 04:37 PM)Connie Wrote:  
(18-09-2017, 09:41 PM)oki Wrote:  I just thought I will reiterate how well olive oil and aloe vera massage works!
I stopped that for two or three weeks then resumed with Morrison's cheapish extra virgin olive oil and Holland&Barrett aloe vera gel. Short massage before bedtime, followed by short suction session (Norlim's the sucker's brand) and the effect is quite extraordinary. Give it a trySmile.

OKI - Time for pictures dear

So Oki, from those last incredible pictures I have to ask how you manage those out in public. They have to show through anything you wear. When I was that stage I had to bind them with ace bandages but later vest binders were much more comfortabe. Please tell you>

Connie, hon, don't you know I'm a sucker for being called like this? Oh dear...:D Here you go:

They show indeed. How do I manage in public? Sometimes I'm hot and sweating and the bra's about to strangle me dead and I wish I could disappear so I pretend everyone else has disappeared:). But more and more I'm able to enjoy the situations and the attention. Not despite I'm dressed en femme and obviously transitioning but because of it. There are some recurrent situations in which I was always an uptight, serious mask of a man and now I just smile, laugh, talk... An unforseen miracle. 
But I suppose you're after how the public manages me. I don't pass for a woman and the way I'm going out these days I don't pass for a man either so the public has a nut to crack. Most don't react in any apparent way (or are just slightly more reserved) though I've noticed some tendency to avoid gender specific word forms which are more prevalent in Czech than in English. I've encountered some cheerful acceptance, mostly among the younger people of both genders. They seem to be genuinely pleased by me being so boldly different, which is of course a big boon for me. Some elderly ladies watched me with harsh judgment bordering on disgust. Some seem to be ready to burst out in laughter (only kids did so far and I'm usually able to laugh with them:). Sometimes I'm awkward and they feel embarassed and sorry for me, damn, that's the worst:(. The strongest negative reaction so far was the concierge's "(Lockers are) For women only!" with obvious dislike and intention to put me down to my proper place. That fractured my plans to try to introduce myself as a woman that evening right at the door and I run for a glass of wine immediately:D.
I'm probably jumping a gun with these observations and generalizations, because in the summer I pushed it too forcefully and now I'm attempting more "in sync with my feelings" approach for what, 10 days? But I love it and I'm so happy I found the guts to embark on this quest and I do believe in the end all will be good for me.
I could spend the whole day writing about my transition, but I guess the steps and underlying emotions are shared among girls and it has all been said a thousand times before.

And just a quick shot on the way between the toilet and the bed (trying to explain that embarrassing undone fly, see?Big Grin). One of the very few pics in existence where I find myself looking kinda OK...

Oki

simply dreamy

and now you need to pop a post in my

arms up thread do they vanish ?

which am sure they will not ?

Julie
x

Very nice Oki, you are an inspiration. I'm always interested in your transition observations by the way, you write well. 

-Iggy

Looking great indeed.  Oh to be younger again, and be able to withstand full dosages.   Sad  Oh well, looking great kiddo.  I'm very happy for you. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon