Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A few days into it

(22-04-2016, 04:41 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(22-04-2016, 04:07 PM)Ella_90 Wrote:  My doc gave me the number of an good therapist, at least he seems to think that he is good. The problem is that the therapist is currently not in town and not back before tuesday :/ I hope that I can get an appt next tuesday, though I dont believe that I get one before may...

At least I got a new delivery of herbs, I can finally use the complete programm. I did not raise the dosage but I've added a few more things.

300mg Calcium
520mg Dandellion
700mg Licorice

Twice per day.

@Rachel
I have an insurance too, but I want to keep things in order. My doc told me that I could have gone straight to an therapist of my choise...

I would slow right down on the Licorice, that's going to send your blood pressure through the roof. Maybe 1x500 a day for two days, then 3 days off .

Okay, I will start with a lower dosage of licorice. I thought it would be okay to stick to the recommendation of the manufacturer.

I got a notification that I will get my PM today, that’s really good and makes me feel somehow relieved. As I’ve mentioned before I had the fear that the delivery got seized…

With the PM my full regimen looks somewhat like that:

PM cream
PM 250mg
RC 430mg
FG 600mg
SP 900mg
Cal 300mg
Dan 520mg
Lic 350mg

Twice per day.

I don’t know if I should add reishi/or replace something with it. The same goes with yams. My opinion is that I’m already gobbling enough pills for a beginner.

Oh, and I got an appt with a therapist, on may 25th. Somehow that seems like an eternity away.

(03-05-2016, 06:06 AM)Ella_90 Wrote:  I got a notification that I will get my PM today, that’s really good and makes me feel somehow relieved. As I’ve mentioned before I had the fear that the delivery got seized…

I'm glad it wasn't. When I was using PM I actually did have an order seized when I bought it directly from Thailand. I'm in the US though, you're in Germany, I don't know what the differences in the laws are. I was able to get my PM released btw, I just had to lie a bit and say I was going to make skin cream with it. It was a pure vegetable glycerin based extract, highly concentrated, MOST PM wouldn't be seized here like that was, but with the concentration level of it, they decided it fit the criteria of being a pharmaceutical grade.

Hej^^

Three pictures from before

[Image: hIDEcuL.jpg]

[Image: 5Ew6HOY.jpg]

[Image: lkKMuev.jpg]

Aaaaand three new ones Tongue

[Image: ncCckbt.jpg]

[Image: RUtSVNg.jpg]

[Image: fmooZ7z.jpg]

Try the Ainterol cream. With your build, I'm guessing you'll be pleasantly surprised with the results! It seems to have a way of filling out and expressing what you already have going on.

I'm back.

Had a rough time and stopped my regimen. Yesterday I've decided that it's time to start again.

My new regimen looks somewhat like this.

Morning 500mg PM,  Reishi 500mg, Finasterid 1 mg, 1080mg SP
Midday   250mg PM,   Reishi 500mg, 610mg FG, 1080mg SP
Evening  250mg PM,  Reishi 500mg, 1080mg SP

Ella

Hello, and welcome back!  I hope it wasn't something too serious.  My only question is why so much SP, seems like an awful high amount to be taking.  Anyways, glad to have you back and best of luck with your development!!  Cool

No, it wasnt that serious...

IDK why there is so much SP, do you think that I should reduce it? 

No matter what, I'm going to change the regimen soon, thought about something like that what polymorphis is using.

(04-11-2016, 06:05 AM)Ella_90 Wrote:  No, it wasnt that serious...

IDK why there is so much SP, do you think that I should reduce it? 

No matter what, I'm going to change the regimen soon, thought about something like that what polymorphis is using.
I thought rieshi diD same as fEnastridE !

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon