Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mental update...

In Psy 006 class Intensive Journal Writing I wrote Depression started when I felt like I was at the bottem of a well. As good experinces happened a pebble piled up at the bottem of the well untill I climbed out. As a child of abuse and alcoholism, I left my family abusers and created a safe place for me.

(20-04-2016, 06:33 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I blame the internet ..!!! If I had not come across all this information I would have still been living in complete denIaI

Ha ha ha, how right you are. The Internet has corrupted and polluted my mind. Tongue Okay okay, so my mind wasn't so clean before, but still, just made it much worse! Dodgy

(20-04-2016, 06:52 PM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  In Psy 006 class Intensive Journal Writing I wrote Depression started when I felt like I was at the bottem of a well. As good experinces happened a pebble piled up at the bottem of the well untill I climbed out. As a child of abuse and alcoholism, I left my family abusers and created a safe place for me.

Glad you have your safe place Billy. Out of curiosity, why the handle change? Thanks for your input, much appreciated. Cool

(21-04-2016, 05:12 AM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  
(20-04-2016, 06:33 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I blame the internet ..!!! If I had not come across all this information I would have still been living in complete denIaI

Ha ha ha, how right you are. The Internet has corrupted and polluted my mind. Tongue Okay okay, so my mind wasn't so clean before, but still, just made it much worse! Dodgy

but we polluted it in a pretty fluffy and pink way Big Grin

(21-04-2016, 09:36 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  but we polluted it in a pretty fluffy and pink way Big Grin

Ha ha ha, how right you are. Speaking of pink, I don't think I have ever owned so much pink in my entire life! Shirts, bras, underwear, camisoles, if I can find it in pink there's a good chance I'll try and get it. Cool

(21-04-2016, 11:03 PM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  
(21-04-2016, 09:36 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  but we polluted it in a pretty fluffy and pink way Big Grin

Ha ha ha, how right you are. Speaking of pink, I don't think I have ever owned so much pink in my entire life! Shirts, bras, underwear, camisoles, if I can find it in pink there's a good chance I'll try and get it. Cool
I find it odd... Pink is now my colour of choice.. I love it

(22-04-2016, 05:19 AM)Mickie Wrote:  

Oh my god .... Lol ..
I just realised, most of my girly tops are " pink " and it was not even a concious decision to buy them that way. ( I do have some other neutral coloured tops, but I can see a sea of pink in my closet )

See I find it strange to change color choices. Growing up, I loved purple. It was my favorite color. But I was teased so much that I changed it to a different color. Now, I could care less what teases I get. I'll wear whatever color I damn well please. Still love purple but pink is waaaaay up there now. Strange indeed. Thanks for the comment Mickie!

(22-04-2016, 01:05 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  

Oh my god .... Lol ..
I just realised, most of my girly tops are " pink " and it was not even a concious decision to buy them that way. ( I do have some other neutral coloured tops, but I can see a sea of pink in my closet )

Smile your inner woman was navigating while you were shopping. Wink

Every time I think of pink, I can't help but to think of the Pixar Short that came out in the Incredibles. Boundin "Pink? Pink? Well, what's wrong with pink? Seems like you got a pink kink in your think!" Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon