Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How can i prevent masculinization?

Hello Breastnexers, I was wondering if it is possible to prevent masculinization (especially the one that happens from 18-30 years old) from happening by only going through a herbal route. Has any of you done this? Is it even possible, or does one need to take synthetic hormones and anti-androgens for this?

Currently i'm taking 1600mg of PM and Fin, but I fear that it's not enough to counteract the massive difference of T to E men have in relation to the female ratio, and the changes that this ratio will bring about (i'm specially afraid of skeletal changes such as manlier facial features and shoulder size increase).

All answers appreciated, Smile

From what I've heard from early transitioners, a dose of pure AA's at a young age will halt masculinization. However, I imagine adding any sort of estrogen source (such as the PM you're taking) will also cause feminization.

Two things, Gyaravoir...
First, you need to have a dominant hormone, whether estrogen or testosterone. You could minimize the effects, sure, but you need to have one or the other dominant. Can't take a "middle path" without a lot of careful monitoring and more than a few risks.
Second, from the little you've written here, you are trying to avoid maculinization, period - but that also means, moving towards the feminine skeletal structure. I personally think it's better to go one way or the other. And the only option to truly avoid the masculine features is to get the hormone that prevents them from forming.... Which would be estrogen.

I'd point to Asian cultures as an example. Even if the Shaolin monks can kick your @$$, they often look very "not masculine" by American standards. Soy is likely part of that, from their diet, but I don't think that by itself is enough to force the differences in the skeletal structure. However, the mechanism is a little unclear. What I know is, Estrogen hardens the growth plates, making the bones stop growing sooner. Part of the reason women are smaller than men. So, to avoid masculinization, you'll want to feminize the skeleton, to reduce growth - and you'd want to OVERdo that for now. PM would likely be OK, but you probably would want to jump it to more like 500 mg twice a day, say. And then use spearmint tea to reduce free T in the blood. Once the growth plates are closed down - likely a year or two - you won't masculinize too much any more, WRT skeleton. You'll then be more feminine, though, for life. Possibly, hips and breasts. For life. :-)
Point being, you kind of need to decide which way you want to gamble. You MIGHT get no breasts or hips; you MIGHT turn into a feminine dream. :-)
And there's no way to know until after you've done it, I'm afraid. Even low dose has shown amazing results.

-Dianna

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon