Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estradot 50
Ok .... Quick question.

Has anyone come across the known usefull life expectancy of these patches ?

" 5 cm2 patch containing 0.78 mg estradiol (as hemihydrate) with a release rate of 50 micrograms estradiol per 24 hours. "

My pharmacist says 1 twice a week, as in one for 3 days then one for 4 days ... So I'm thinking why not just say 3 1/2 days ? Or if the patch just delivers less after 3 days, then leave it on for 4 1/2 days and get a little more out of it ? ( ie: two patchs for the extra 24 hrs )

Thoughts and comments appreciated.
Sex, its what's on your drivers license.
Gender, its how you feel inside.

DUFF - Designated Unique Feminine Friend.
I did find a PDF study that seems to indicate the patch administers 50mg for 84 hrs.

It also mentions the 1/2 life of estrodol is only an hour. and blood testa show normal after 24 hrs of patch removal.

Janet, I was doing two 0.1 mg Climara before switching to injections. The doctors had me changing them as you say but I started changing every 4 days. The manufacturer stated for women to place one patch every seven days. So I think there is probably enough strength in those to last beyond four day rotations with no problem. And, I have breast buds and growth to prove it. So it definitely worked with me. On the shots I only take one every two weeks. Go figure.

KellyT[/align]
(29-04-2016, 01:02 AM)KellyT Wrote: Janet, I was doing two 0.1 mg Climara before switching to injections. The doctors had me changing them as you say but I started changing every 4 days. The manufacturer stated for women to place one patch every seven days. So I think there is probably enough strength in those to last beyond four day rotations with no problem. And, I have breast buds and growth to prove it. So it definitely worked with me. On the shots I only take one every two weeks. Go figure.

KellyT[/align]

I ended up leaving the patches on and overlapping by 32 hrs.( extending from 3.5 days to 5 days ). I get my blood work ( again ) next week, and see the phsycologist again in two weeks. To be honest, I hope I can persuade her to up the estrogen, on only .78 I feel I was getting some better growth results from PM ( 2500mg ) and WP. Huh
(29-04-2016, 02:44 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:
(29-04-2016, 01:02 AM)KellyT Wrote: Janet, I was doing two 0.1 mg Climara before switching to injections. The doctors had me changing them as you say but I started changing every 4 days. The manufacturer stated for women to place one patch every seven days. So I think there is probably enough strength in those to last beyond four day rotations with no problem. And, I have breast buds and growth to prove it. So it definitely worked with me. On the shots I only take one every two weeks. Go figure.

KellyT[/align]

I ended up leaving the patches on and overlapping by 32 hrs.( extending from 3.5 days to 5 days ). I get my blood work ( again ) next week, and see the phsycologist again in two weeks. To be honest, I hope I can persuade her to up the estrogen, on only .78 I feel I was getting some better growth results from PM ( 2500mg ) and WP. Huh

Felt like that too when making the switch. Maybe it takes a while for the body to adapt from miroestrol to estradiol? Your bloodtests will tell you more. Smile x
Owning it since 2015
http://girlcalledtasha.tumblr.com
Well, I'm not happy at all.

After being off herbs for almost 3 weeks, ( just on this low synthetic ). Mr happy woke me up this morning, looking around like a viper looking to strike out. This is not good, it tells me my "T" is creeping back up.

My bloodwork is on Tuesday, after that I think I'll add some Reishi back into the mix.

Lotus, do you have any notes on what PM is equivalent too in synthetics ? IE: what would 2500mg of PM equate too in synthetic estrogen.

(01-05-2016, 06:01 PM)jannet.duff Wrote: Well, I'm not happy at all.

After being off herbs for almost 3 weeks, ( just on this low synthetic ). Mr happy woke me up this morning, looking around like a viper looking to strike out. This is not good, it tells me my "T" is creeping back up.

My bloodwork is on Tuesday, after that I think I'll add some Reishi back into the mix.

Lotus, do you have any notes on what PM is equivalent too in synthetics ? IE: what would 2500mg of PM equate too in synthetic estrogen.

Hi Jannet, if farm cultivated PM is harvested for 8-10 years (verified?) and has artifact miroestrol/dexymiroestrol, it's roughy .25 mg per 500-1000mg. 2500mg PM will equate to .75mg of E2 (@ pharma 1-2mg of E2). This is the problem of PM though, it's unlikely the PM has any verifiable miro/dexymiroestrol.

If a supplier stepped up to the plate with a current COA of PM that proves miro/dexymiroestrol content?, well then, it's a whole new program for that supplier.

♦NBE Formula→Free Testosterone→5 alpha inhibitors→Aromatase→E1/E2....DNA→RNA→Protein ♦
♦Regulation of Estrogen & Progesterone-Hypothalamus→GnRH→Pituitary→FSH→Follicle→Estrogens ♦
♦ego cogito, ergo sum TG.
Well, my blood work just got back.

I'll say I'm not happy with the results.

2 months ago on herbs, my bound "T" was 10.6 nmol/L. ( nom 8.4-28.8 )
Free "T" was 41 pmol/L. ( nom 179-475 )

This week. Free "T" was 174 pmol/L ( nom 179-475 )
"Estradiol " was only at 160 pmol/L ( nom <150 ).

Needless to say, the Dr and I are going to have a discussion in our meeting next week. In the mean time I'm leaving all patches on for a full 7 days, they will only be coming off when they get changed. I am also contemplating making another WP purchase.

It's not horrible, but I'd be pissed too. What's your SHBG?, I'd like to calculate the freeT and bioT %'s.

♦NBE Formula→Free Testosterone→5 alpha inhibitors→Aromatase→E1/E2....DNA→RNA→Protein ♦
♦Regulation of Estrogen & Progesterone-Hypothalamus→GnRH→Pituitary→FSH→Follicle→Estrogens ♦
♦ego cogito, ergo sum TG.
(05-05-2016, 01:41 AM)Lotus Wrote: It's not horrible, but I'd be pissed too. What's your SHBG?, I'd like to calculate the freeT and bioT %'s.

The SHBG was not indicated ?