Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Estradot 50

After just over a year on patches ( 2.5mg ) i felt "better" but still not there.

3 weeks on injections, dropped the spiro and fin, and a feel fantastic. Much more energy, and the noise has died right down.

For want of a better expression, i feel normal.

Needless to say, on injections my nipples are on fire, and i am getting tenderness and growth again.

Here is my latest bloodwork results. Note, T is being suppressed by estrogen, no AAs are being used.
I take my injections every tuesday, this is taken just before my injection is due, so its my low point.

I was able to persuade my new Dr to give me a script for progesterone ( yay ), unfortunately it ended up being synthetic progesterone, and not bio identical. So, i will use this script up snd when i see him again in October, i shall be taking him in paperwork about the advantages of bio identical against synthetic.
50mg a day, but its covered by my insurance. 
Its classed as a birth control pill, so my pharmacist was scratching her head a little, explaining the side effects as per a sis female getting birth control pills.

(05-07-2017, 04:39 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I was able to persuade my new Dr to give me a script for progesterone ( yay ), unfortunately it ended up being synthetic progesterone, and not bio identical. So, i will use this script up snd when i see him again in October, i shall be taking him in paperwork about the advantages of bio identical against synthetic.
Its classed as a birth control pill, so my pharmacist was scratching her head a little, explaining the side effects as per a sis female getting birth control pills.

OMG....  Are you having problems with "break outs" or excessive Menses???    hehehehehe    Sorry, couldn't resist! Tongue Big Grin

Here is my latest blood work results..
Test was taken on day my next shot was due, so day 8.  injection level 0.5ml/20mg, no patch.
( Typically i inject 0.25ml/20mg every 3.5 days, and also i still use 2xpatches )

I have been off spyro since may.

(18-09-2017, 01:48 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Here is my latest blood work results..
Test was taken on day my next shot was due, so day 8.  injection level 0.5ml/20mg, no patch.
( Typically i inject 0.25ml/20mg every 3.5 days, and also i still use 2xpatches )

I did get my Dr to change my progesterone. I am now on bio identical micronised progesterone, 200mg daily. I will give it a few weeks and then post some updated pictures.  My chest feels like its on fire again  Big Grin

(30-09-2017, 03:29 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(18-09-2017, 01:48 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Here is my latest blood work results..

I did get my Dr to change my progesterone. I am now on bio identical micronised progesterone, 200mg daily. I will give it a few weeks and then post some updated pictures.  My chest feels like its on fire again  Big Grin

I can relate Janet, I had not felt any "budding" for about a month or more.  Then my GD put me on low dose Progesterone and HOLY COW!!   4 days later, I felt on fire.

Interesting 

As majority of forum starts googling progesterone 

Lol

X

Julie

(05-07-2017, 04:39 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I was able to persuade my new Dr to give me a script for progesterone ( yay ), unfortunately it ended up being synthetic progesterone, and not bio identical. So, i will use this script up snd when i see him again in October, i shall be taking him in paperwork about the advantages of bio identical against synthetic.

I am getting progesterone injections every 2 weeks since June and the days after there is clearly grows and activity in my boobs. It works and is worth the pain in the but for days :-)

Literally, eh Birgit?  LOL Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon