Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Estradot 50

I had an unusual day today. That is at least, unusual for me.
I found myself very emotional and weepy, for absolutely no reason. So much so I take myself from the project I was working on, find my wife and just hug her, and have her hold me tight. I feel my eyes filling up now, just thinking about it.

Damn hormones.

Yep, it's one of the things that is down on the list of effects, but you don't realize it until you get some serious emo going on only to realize that the hormones do their number on the WHOLE body including your brain.

Being a little (or a lot) emo every now and then is a small price to pay for the calm I usually have.

I had to go and see my own doctor on some other issue yesterday, so whilst there i asked for some extra bloodwork. Needless to say, as normal I didn't get some of the bloodwork I requested. However .
Estrogen - 128. <162 ( still not as high as I would like it ( 200+ ), but I'm not sure why some say <150 and this says <162)
T = 0.4 <8.4 - 28.8>
Free T = 4 <197 - 475>

Now I just need to work on the E

So, checking through my bloodwork, I see my sodium is low at 133 from a range of 135 - 145. So now wondering if my constant hunger issues are more of salt cravings ?

My present Spiro usage is 150mg, So I am going cut down to 100 ( 1/2 tab , twice daily. ) my reishi I will leave at 1mg 3 times a day.

I want to see if my "T" raises much, and if my sodium levels change at all, I have another blood test in 3 weeks or so.

(01-09-2016, 02:46 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  So, checking through my bloodwork, I see my sodium is low at 133 from a range of 135 - 145. So now wondering if my constant hunger issues are more of salt cravings ?

I went up to 150mg on Spiro and the salt cravings were uncontrollable. Shortly there after I stopped Spiro. Since I'm not transitioning I decided to just stick with E. I was on 3mg a day and am now sitting at 4mg a day. In November I have my next appointment and we'll see where we go at that point.

(01-09-2016, 02:46 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  My present Spiro usage is 150mg, So I am going cut down to 100 ( 1/2 tab , twice daily. ) my reishi I will leave at 1mg 3 times a day.

At 100mg a day the cravings were bad but nothing like when I went up to 150mg.

Good Luck.

I had another blood test yesterday.

I dropped my spyro from 150mg to 100 ( 50mg - 12 hrs apart.)
I also repositioned my estrogen patches.

Estrogen. 282 (<162 ) .... Big Grin
Free T now at 22 ( 179-475 )

Amounts in canadian, pmol/L

As another side note, the last few days my girls and my nuts have been aching like crazy. Normally my chest has been tender to touch, but the past few days they are just aching. Its a weird and at the same time, wonderful experience.

I just got my latest E results back ( still waiting on T results ) 180pmol/L or 49 pg/ml that's only just outside the bio male recomended high, and at the very lowest female amount. That's not enough to be moving forward by any stretch of the imagination. That's with just two patches, as I normally keep my old ones on, I would expect at times we can double the readings, but I didn't want my reading taken with 4 patches aa my Dr thinks my above amount is perfect. If she saw my 4 patch reading she would cut me down to 1. 

I feel like I am gerring stuck, although I have seen some chest development, I have stalled and I do not see it getting any better unless I change my gender Dr and get the hormones that will do what I need.

(10-12-2016, 01:44 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I just got my latest E results back ( still waiting on T results ) 180pmol/L or 49 pg/ml that's only just outside the bio male recomended high, and at the very lowest female amount. That's not enough to be moving forward by any stretch of the imagination. That's with just two patches, as I normally keep my old ones on, I would expect at times we can double the readings, but I didn't want my reading taken with 4 patches aa my Dr thinks my above amount is perfect. If she saw my 4 patch reading she would cut me down to 1. 

I feel like I am gerring stuck, although I have seen some chest development, I have stalled and I do not see it getting any better unless I change my gender Dr and get the hormones that will do what I need.

Hi Janet,
   it sounds like you know the answer.

Best of luck in getting the HRT that you need.

Paul

(10-12-2016, 04:03 PM)paul Wrote:  
(10-12-2016, 01:44 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I just got my latest E results back ( still waiting on T results ) 180pmol/L or 49 pg/ml that's only just outside the bio male recomended high, and at the very lowest female amount. That's not enough to be moving forward by any stretch of the imagination. That's with just two patches, as I normally keep my old ones on, I would expect at times we can double the readings, but I didn't want my reading taken with 4 patches aa my Dr thinks my above amount is perfect. If she saw my 4 patch reading she would cut me down to 1. 

Hi Janet,
   it sounds like you know the answer.

Best of luck in getting the HRT that you need.

Paul

I just got my free T results back. "Unable to calculate as amount is under <0.1nmol/L"  and my Dr wanted to increase the Spiro ??? Like WTF.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon