Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Morbid Thoughts ?

Morbid Thoughts ?
I was at a Funeral today and it got me thinking as well as blubbering like a big girl,
The presenter said many things including what a great Man the service was dedicated too,
I thought umm he is and so am I ,
Am I ?
Oh god do I want when I die to have the family and undertakers thinking “oh yea were burying the freak with TITS today “
Sobering thoughts,
Downcast Julie

Sad

Gender is not black and white. Do not put yourself in a box... because there isn't one.

And I can promise you that they won't mention your breasts at your funeral. Unless it's "dang, I am jealous."

Dang Julie ..... Lol

When I'm gone I won't really care.

Wow Julie, that is a tad on the darker side of things. It has crossed my mind once or a few dozen times before. In the end, when I am gone, am I going to really care if someone is talking bad about me? Probably not. But I do worry what kind of ill effects it will have on those loved ones still alive and having to deal with such nonsense. Now granted again, I will be dead, so probably won't care much at that point, but the me that is still alive right now feels bad about what could potentially be. Unfortunately I have a bad habit of worrying about what could be, instead of focusing on the now. I tend to over analyze things, and it never leads to anywhere good. Hence why I either need to keep busy, or just veg out and watch mind numbing movies. It gets me through the days. Well most of the time.

So now you got me thinking, when I am dead will the other ghosts spirits etc. they think ill of me, and will I have to deal with that crap for eternity? Great, now you got me thinking, time to focus on work. Nothing more distracting than noodling through line after line of code. Tongue

I think in larger picture the ones upstairs are gender neutral or gender choice

It's more the living left behind

Like kids ?

Julie

You will not be thinking that.. you will have better things to concern yourself with..Smile

Oh Julie, it sounds like you have another 'disgust' phase in 'disgust, in love, disgust, in love' cycle you described in another thread. At least it resembles it. I've observed that such feelings can be triggered by external events. It will take a few days, but I believe the cycle will continue and you will once again find positive emotions...

I believe that when we pass, people will remember us for other things than just for having breasts or big rear or, I don't know, big wart on our nose. Well, and those who will be 'left behind', children, they won't be judged just for something not right in their parents appearance ... And if they were, would you mind opinion of people who are able to make judgements about children according to the fact that their parent was a little bit nonconformist?

(21-04-2016, 09:11 PM)julieTG Wrote:  I think in larger picture the ones upstairs are gender neutral or gender choice

It's more the living left behind

Like kids ?

Julie

Okay, yeah kids is the one that bugs me. If they are still young when I go, I fear the harassment they may receive, it could be pretty traumatizing for someone. If they are greater than 20's, hopefully they have learned enough to not sweat the small stuff. And if they are older, maybe they'll just chime along and be like, yeah, so dad was a freak and your point is? Oooh, there is a whole plethora of what ifs and possibilities. Look what you done Julie... are you happy?? Tongue

Hi amazing posts

Im good, Im good

was a mild day of introspection,

quite liked them (the girls) yesterday,

Julie

Cool

Julie > See? I've told you! Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon