Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Morbid Thoughts ?

(21-04-2016, 08:48 PM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  [...]
Nothing more distracting than noodling through line after line of code. Tongue

Try dealing with my boss...
I'm an introvert, like you.
He's an extrovert, LOUD, and very detail-oriented. As in, we put in tickets for what other teams are supposed to enter tickets. Control freak, maybe even.

I want to hang him with those lines of code.... AngryBig GrinAngry

We spend 8+ hours a day here, and there's more to do when we leave than when we walked in...

No, I'm not just griping about everyone, I'm just dealing with competing control freaks here! Tongue

-Dianna

(21-04-2016, 09:11 PM)julieTG Wrote:  I think in larger picture the ones upstairs are gender neutral or gender choice

It's more the living left behind

Like kids ?

Julie

Julie,
I wondered about that a lot, and it seems to me, if you read the book of Genesis...
This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

If God made male and female in his own likeness, then God is essentially sexless. Or, hermaphroditic.

If male and female are BOTH in the likeness of God, either "he" doesn't care, or it doesn't much matter, especially on the spiritual plane.

-Dianna

(21-04-2016, 10:19 PM)Mickie Wrote:  You will not be thinking that.. you will have better things to concern yourself with..Smile

"There are only two things to worry about,
either you are healthy
or you are sick.
If you are healthy, then there is nothing to worry about.
But if you are sick there are only two things to worry about,
either you will get well or you will die.
If you get well, then there is nothing to worry about.
But if you die there are only two things to worry about,
either you will go to heaven
or to hell.
If you go to heaven, then there is nothing to worry about.
And if you to go hell, you'll be so darn busy shaking hands with your friends you won't have time to worry! "

-dianna

(22-04-2016, 02:47 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  
(21-04-2016, 10:19 PM)Mickie Wrote:  You will not be thinking that.. you will have better things to concern yourself with..Smile

"There are only two things to worry about,
either you are healthy
or you are sick.
If you are healthy, then there is nothing to worry about.
But if you are sick there are only two things to worry about,
either you will get well or you will die.
If you get well, then there is nothing to worry about.
But if you die there are only two things to worry about,
either you will go to heaven
or to hell.
If you go to heaven, then there is nothing to worry about.
And if you to go hell, you'll be so darn busy shaking hands with your friends you won't have time to worry! "

-dianna
There is an old saying that I remember..

'things will be alright in the end. If they are not alright, then it is not the end' A good philosophy by which to live

There is no such thing as an ending; just a place where you leave the story

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon