Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

heyy i am zach

i am fairly new to the trans lifestyle. i am a genetic male and i recently started taking BO. i am a 23 year old student in NC. i cam to this site for help growing breasts because i am unable to get hormones and dont know how. i dont have the money to see a therapist.

Hi Zach, and welcome to the forum. Personally I did not have much luck with BO. Could be because my core body temp is usually around 97. Researched how to increase body temp and it just seemed like too much for, and I gave up on BO.

PM has been doing well for me, as well as many others on here. It is a slow process, but realize that it does take a bio female years to develop their breasts. So this is a long term commitment, and regiments vary person to person. What works for some, may not work for others.

Be sure you think this through and this is what you really want. Once you have breast tissue, there really isn't any going back. You can find testimonials from other users in regards to that. Also, take it easy with whatever regiment you decide on. Slowly increase your dosages weekly till you reach your max dosage. Most importantly LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! If something doesn't feel right, it is your body trying to tell you something. Don't ignore it, it is not worth jeopardizing your health over.

Good luck and hopefully you will find what you are looking for on here.

(24-04-2016, 01:07 AM)sabrielx92 Wrote:  i am fairly new to the trans lifestyle. i am a genetic male and i recently started taking BO. i am a 23 year old student in NC. i cam to this site for help growing breasts because i am unable to get hormones and dont know how. i dont have the money to see a therapist.

Being in NC probably does not help you either when looking for medical support. Huh

Welcome to the group, feel free to ask any questions and don't forget to read as much as you can.

Like fire, I had much more luck on PM than BO. Whatever route you take, slow and steady gets the best results, over dosing on any supplement will not make things happen any faster. At the least it's a waste of money, at worse you will make your self sick.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon