Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

transitioning with just bovine ovary

Is there anyone on this site that is having success with just BO?
I have been taking 3 a day for a month now. I do not feel any swelling or pains or anything. I am starting to doubt it. I am not worried about not being able to have kids. I can't find any success stories and all of the before and after pics I can find are people who already had some sort of breast growth. I have a completely flat chest. so, has anyone had success going from flat chest to an A cup at least on this site? If so, what did you do to get there?

It may take a bit longer than a month to see any results...

(24-04-2016, 05:58 PM)sabrielx92 Wrote:  Is there anyone on this site that is having success with just BO?
I have been taking 3 a day for a month now. I do not feel any swelling or pains or anything. I am starting to doubt it. I am not worried about not being able to have kids. I can't find any success stories and all of the before and after pics I can find are people who already had some sort of breast growth. I have a completely flat chest. so, has anyone had success going from flat chest to an A cup at least on this site? If so, what did you do to get there?

Assuming you are taking Swansons at 250 mg x 3?

Have you checked your temp? Have read a little indicating your temp needs to be above 97.8 to begin working. Ideal is 98.2-98.6 from what I have read.

Oh yeah I'm keeping my body temp up, but I was just wanting to know how well it is working for other people. I can't seem to find many success stories so I figured if someone had results with it then it would maybe give me a bit more motivation and some hope xD

(26-04-2016, 02:11 AM)sabrielx92 Wrote:  Oh yeah I'm keeping my body temp up, but I was just wanting to know how well it is working for other people. I can't seem to find many success stories so I figured if someone had results with it then it would maybe give me a bit more motivation and some hope xD

3 a day is not enough. 4 is the minimum from what I researched.

There was someone on here named Cheryl years ago that transitioned using a version of BO. She was here & started her own forum. Though was before I found this site & do not think she is online these days.

That said, I started BO in Dec. Could feel things happening with one 250 mg per day. Though nothing anyone else would notice. Am now at 6 per day slowly working up to that & honestly, it reminds me of HRT. Yes there are changes. But nothing dramatic.
The biggest thing I can see is hair line returning as it had previously been receding, smoother skin & rear end gaining weight. Just to note though, my temp is below the ideal 97.8 & up. Still working on that.

(26-04-2016, 02:34 AM)titsdream Wrote:  
(26-04-2016, 02:11 AM)sabrielx92 Wrote:  Oh yeah I'm keeping my body temp up, but I was just wanting to know how well it is working for other people. I can't seem to find many success stories so I figured if someone had results with it then it would maybe give me a bit more motivation and some hope xD

3 a day is not enough. 4 is the minimum from what I researched.

ohhh thank you for the tip I think for this month I'm going to start doing 6 a day.

(26-04-2016, 02:44 AM)AlexisRene Wrote:  There was someone on here named Cheryl years ago that transitioned using a version of BO. She was here & started her own forum. Though was before I found this site & do not think she is online these days.

That said, I started BO in Dec. Could feel things happening with one 250 mg per day. Though nothing anyone else would notice. Am now at 6 per day slowly working up to that & honestly, it reminds me of HRT. Yes there are changes. But nothing dramatic.
The biggest thing I can see is hair line returning as it had previously been receding, smoother skin & rear end gaining weight. Just to note though, my temp is below the ideal 97.8 & up. Still working on that.

interesting! I also have noticed some soft skin and my leg hair is growing back slower when I shave. although I could not figure out if this was just because I was paying so much attention to those things and just it be all in my head

(26-04-2016, 03:22 AM)sabrielx92 Wrote:  interesting! I also have noticed some soft skin and my leg hair is growing back slower when I shave. although I could not figure out if this was just because I was paying so much attention to those things and just it be all in my head

Not in your head at all. I use an epilator occasionally on legs, so for me results were not clear. In the 3 things noted above, BO has accomplished more for me than Doctor prescribed HRT estradiol/spiro did in 3 years 2006-2009. But this site is listed as breastnexus, not smother skin - better hair nexus. Wink

nice! xD Okay, so I am feeling better about this. thank you! I just found out that in Raleigh, a 2 hour drive form me, is a planned parenthood and apparently that do informed consent for hrt so hopefully in like 2 months ill be able to head out there <3 ima call them and talk to them about it. I definitely want breasts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon