Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

transitioning with just bovine ovary

(26-04-2016, 02:11 AM)sabrielx92 Wrote:  Oh yeah I'm keeping my body temp up, but I was just wanting to know how well it is working for other people. I can't seem to find many success stories so I figured if someone had results with it then it would maybe give me a bit more motivation and some hope xD

How have you been able to get your body temp up that high? I tried help and L-Tyrosine, but nothing got me high enough. Eventually gave up since there seemed little point to taking BO while under the necessary body-temp.

I took BO for 26 weeks. I discovered the Flax I was taking was flushing free estrogen from my body. After I stopped taking flax I started to bud. Also I didnt have irreversable damage to my libido and penis. When I cycle off I am fine. When I take Horny Goat weed with maca I am fine.

I am achieving some growth with my bovine ovary vodka topical application. though the experiment is only three weeks in, I have achieved more growth in these three weeks than the 9 weeks I had been taking it internally.

I think, this in part is due to bypassing the digestive system and having it absorbed directly into the blood stream and/or adipose tissues. though I am not advocating anyone else try this, I am just proffering my experience with b.o. extracts.

(26-04-2016, 04:45 AM)sabrielx92 Wrote:  nice! xD Okay, so I am feeling better about this. thank you! I just found out that in Raleigh, a 2 hour drive form me, is a planned parenthood and apparently that do informed consent for hrt so hopefully in like 2 months ill be able to head out there <3 ima call them and talk to them about it. I definitely want breasts.

Are you still on BO and or 6 a day? Id recommend 8 a day min thou Meghan having more success at 12...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon