Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO and other supplements, suggestions???

So I tried to buy Chinese Skullcap today but I quickly realized that the skullcap that I'd previously seen was American Skullcap instead. Turns out Chinese Skullcap is harder to find. I'm going to order it online along with some more BO. Anything else I should try taking or is the CS and BO sufficient? With the exception of kelp and collagen, I have eliminated all the other supplements in hopes of getting the most from the BO.

(01-05-2016, 06:55 AM)nightgazer12 Wrote:  So I tried to buy Chinese Skullcap today but I quickly realized that the skullcap that I'd previously seen was American Skullcap instead. Turns out Chinese Skullcap is harder to find. I'm going to order it online along with some more BO. Anything else I should try taking or is the CS and BO sufficient? With the exception of kelp and collagen, I have eliminated all the other supplements in hopes of getting the most from the BO.

As long as your basal temperature is high enough you should be okay. If you need to raise your basal temp the best things are cayenne pepper or ginger root, both of which you can just eat normally from a regular grocery store. Another, even more effective, but it's expensive, is forskolin. That's only for if you have MAJOR basal temp problems.

Isn't forskolin also considered to be pro-aromatase? I remember hearing about it for weight loss as well, probably due to the raise in body temperature..... I'm not really trying to lose weight because that might be counter productive to gaining curves. Speaking of raising body temperature, I have only been taking my kelp supplement in the morning about 30 minutes before BO. Should I also take it with my evening dose? Is it good to take it beforehand or should I take it at the same time as BO?

(02-05-2016, 12:29 AM)nightgazer12 Wrote:  Isn't forskolin also considered to be pro-aromatase? I remember hearing about it for weight loss as well, probably due to the raise in body temperature..... I'm not really trying to lose weight because that might be counter productive to gaining curves. Speaking of raising body temperature, I have only been taking my kelp supplement in the morning about 30 minutes before BO. Should I also take it with my evening dose? Is it good to take it beforehand or should I take it at the same time as BO?

I'm not aware of that if it is, re forskolin and aromatase. I'll have to research that. As far as kelp is concerned, the purpose of taking a kelp supplement with BO is actually just for iodine to help regulate thyroid. If thyroid is irregular it can cause body temperature problems which will impact the performance of BO. If you have a perfect thyroid and enough iodine in your normal diet you don't even need kelp. So taking it only once a day and separate are both fine, and the once a day thing is even likely preferable, because iodine has a VERY long half-life inside the body.

Well I tried CS for 4 days and unfortunately it did make me very drowsy. Oddly enough, it didn't help me sleep any better. Oh well, at least I tried. Do spearmint capsules work? I know most people drink spearmint tea but due to nature of my job it would be difficult to drink enough to make a difference. I upped my dosage of BO to 1500mg today so hopefully that will help things progress. Is there anything I can take that specifically helps develop larger nipples?

(10-05-2016, 05:59 AM)nightgazer12 Wrote:  Well I tried CS for 4 days and unfortunately it did make me very drowsy. Oddly enough, it didn't help me sleep any better. Oh well, at least I tried. Do spearmint capsules work? I know most people drink spearmint tea but due to nature of my job it would be difficult to drink enough to make a difference. I upped my dosage of BO to 1500mg today so hopefully that will help things progress. Is there anything I can take that specifically helps develop larger nipples?

The BO should help with that itself. And spearmint isn't effective enough really.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon