Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

its all in our heads

http://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2015/06/15145/
I'm just passing this bit of public knowledge out for some vigorous discussion.
According to him all our problems are simply cured.
Bobbi

Pardon my french but what a crock of bullshit. He's full of it. We need evidence based care? What the fucking hell does he think transition IS?! He wants to medicate us into mindless automatons blindly accepting societal pressure to conform conform conform. He's a perfect example of why I don't trust fucking psychiatrists. For them, everything can be cured by heavy doses of brain altering drugs. Make zombies of everyone who's different, that's the cure! Bullshit! He's why if I need a shrink I look for a psychologist, NEVER a psychiatrist.

seems I touched a nerve.
:-)
Thats the response I expected. Thanks Abi!

There all shit
x

Julie

(01-05-2016, 03:08 PM)Happyme Wrote:  seems I touched a nerve.
:-)
Thats the response I expected. Thanks Abi!

Eh. They aren't your views... unless you share his heavily biased opinion that ignores the heavy preponderance of evidence that transition IS the cure just so he can prescribe a few more zombification drugs?

OH NO Abi, this jack ass is not spouting my views.
It was just funny that I got such a definitive comment back so soon, and it was exactly what I expected.
Bobbi

(01-05-2016, 03:53 PM)Happyme Wrote:  OH NO Abi, this jack ass is not spouting my views.
It was just funny that I got such a definitive comment back so soon, and it was exactly what I expected.
Bobbi

Haha. Okay. Glad I could be of service Tongue

Him and people like him are full of shit. How do you counter children from pre school age knowing they are in the wrong body ? Their parents try and try to get the child to conform to social norms for as much and as long as they can. Its only when the parents finally concede do they see the true happy child they are supposed to be.

If everything was as easy as these morons make out, then with enough counselling you should be able to get somebody to turn gay, or even transgender, ( damn highly un-likley ).

He wants to medicate us into mindless automatons blindly accepting societal pressure to conform conform conform. He's a perfect example of why I don't trust fucking psychiatrists. For them, everything can be cured by heavy doses of brain altering drugs. Make zombies of everyone who's different, that's the cure! Bullshit! He's why if I need a shrink I look for a psychologist, NEVER a psychiatrist.
[/quote]

Sounds like my ex wife when she found pictures of me in her clothes. She wanted to have me forcibly committed, and drugged until i was "cured".
She was just jealous I looked damn good in her clothes.
Needless to say she is now my ex.
Although my current wife does not embrace Christina, at least she tolerates her. I am blessed in that she does let me express a lot, as opposed to many SOs who's general responds is "NO F**&&ING WAY.

(01-05-2016, 05:51 PM)dcdee Wrote:  
Quote:He wants to medicate us into mindless automatons blindly accepting societal pressure to conform conform conform. He's a perfect example of why I don't trust fucking psychiatrists. For them, everything can be cured by heavy doses of brain altering drugs. Make zombies of everyone who's different, that's the cure! Bullshit! He's why if I need a shrink I look for a psychologist, NEVER a psychiatrist.

Sounds like my ex wife when she found pictures of me in her clothes. She wanted to have me forcibly committed, and drugged until i was "cured".
She was just jealous I looked damn good in her clothes.
Needless to say she is now my ex.
Although my current wife does not embrace Christina, at least she tolerates her. I am blessed in that she does let me express a lot, as opposed to many SOs who's general responds is "NO F**&&ING WAY.

I'm sorry you went through that experience. I was fortunate(?) enough to not even be able to become interested in a relationship while presenting male, so that problem never came up. Then when I starting presenting female and met my BF, I was fortunate enough that he's willing and able to see past the dangly bits for the woman I am.

EDIT: I did go through similar though, but with my family. Unfortunately while you can choose to minimize contact with your family of birth, you can't really cut them off completely. Not when you live in the same city at least.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon