Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A bit embarrassing...

Tongue 

So my sexual drive is all but gone. I like it because I am no longer controlled and consumed by sexual urges and desires. Eventually I believe this was going to get me in trouble.

As such, I've not had a need or desire for uhm, self release. As many on here are aware, my nipples are well... a focal "point" Blush Yesterday late afternoon I was home alone. I was changing and getting comfortable and my arm brushed my nipples which sent lovely shivers up my back. It felt so nice, I continued, and wow, holy smokes.

Now my nipples have always been an erogenous zone for me, and sensitive, but now this is a whole new level. When I say whole new level, I really do mean whole new level. I found myself screaming aloud in ecstasy. Blush I am so glad no one was home.

What I found interesting was that I never peaked. So either I did not push it far enough, or there isn't a peak. I find it hard to believe there isn't a peak, so I am thinking probably did not push my limits far enough. The other thing I found interesting was that since I didn't peak, the feeling lasted much longer, and a lot more intense than previous forms of self gratification.

So basically previously I was like a wide bell curve, where the feelings would slowly build up, upon climax everything would calm back down. Currently with the previous form of self gratification, the bell curve is much narrower, and shorter. The feeling is nowhere near as intense as it used to be, and the climax feels incomplete. Now playing with my nipples the feelings is like an inclined slope, the feeling kept building and going with no apparent end in sight.

So now I wonder what new beast I may have awoken inside of me. Will my boundless curiosity tempt me to test my limits? Have I traded one guilty pleasure for another? Will this lead me back towards I path I was trying to overcome? Questions... questions... so many unanswered questions. *sigh* I suppose time will tell.

Though I find that the experience to me is a bit embarrassing Blush , partially due to sharing this so candidly, I hope that it may be a good reference point in the future.

Other perspectives? Similarities? Feedback? etc. is much appreciated. Please refrain from any vulgarities. Dodgy

Update:
One other thing that just popped into my head... how much of this is real, and how much of it is mental?

Welcome to womanhood

X

Julie

I discovered other kinds of orgasms during my coming out as a sissy male. A full body orgasm from nipples and breast play. Also prostate orgasm, anal orgasm. And metal orgasm during sleep thinking about sexual release all night.

I'm a little green here, I have tried many times but although I can feel something, it still does nothing for me. Huh

(05-05-2016, 12:44 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I'm a little green here, I have tried many times but although I can feel something, it still does nothing for me. Huh

"relax, just do it, relax, get to it, when you want to cum" Tongue

key word is relax, don't "think" about it.. tends to chase it away.. just enjoy the sensations and don't tense up .. relax..and ride the wave of pleasure... Big Grin

My nipples have also always been an erogenous zone it's the main reason I decided not to get breast reduction in high school( now that's a awkward discussion to have with your parents) but my wife was the first to really push it from gee that's nice to OMG and higher and NBE has just intensified the feelings into waves of orgasmic bliss. I don't have a true " male" orgasam as in cuming but waves of orgasems very much like a female I think and much more intense loveing it!!!

My nipples are becoming more sensitive.. way more so.. As to the other '''' 'release'... Not yet.. but I still want that, ; at least fro a while yet.

But my orgasms are different now.. more fulfilling, ; more intense..A whole body experience. Basically, making me more 'complete'

(04-05-2016, 10:10 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Welcome to womanhood

X

Julie

Thanks Julie... wait what?? Huh ha ha, you're so funny. Tongue

(04-05-2016, 10:13 PM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  I discovered other kinds of orgasms during my coming out as a sissy male. A full body orgasm from nipples and breast play. Also prostate orgasm, anal orgasm. And metal orgasm during sleep thinking about sexual release all night.

That's awesome Billy, unfortunately I found that my previous forms of release are just not all that great anymore. They just aren't anywhere near as fulfilling. Not sure if that is really a good thing or not. Huh

(05-05-2016, 12:44 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I'm a little green here, I have tried many times but although I can feel something, it still does nothing for me. Huh

Sorry Jannet, didn't intend to create any green monsters here. Blush I do agree with Tanya though, perhaps you are overly focused on it. Just sit back, relax, and let that energy flow. I'm sure you'll get there! Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon