Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A bit embarrassing...

(05-05-2016, 02:06 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(05-05-2016, 12:44 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I'm a little green here, I have tried many times but although I can feel something, it still does nothing for me. Huh

"relax, just do it, relax, get to it, when you want to cum" Tongue

key word is relax, don't "think" about it.. tends to chase it away.. just enjoy the sensations and don't tense up .. relax..and ride the wave of pleasure... Big Grin

Blush Ha ha, thanks for the added lyrical visual Tanya. Tongue

(05-05-2016, 07:38 AM)Darby9 Wrote:  My nipples have also always been an erogenous zone it's the main reason I decided not to get breast reduction in high school( now that's a awkward discussion to have with your parents) but my wife was the first to really push it from gee that's nice to OMG and higher and NBE has just intensified the feelings into waves of orgasmic bliss. I don't have a true " male" orgasam as in cuming but waves of orgasems very much like a female I think and much more intense loveing it!!!

Thanks for the added insight Darby, I suppose that is where I am at now. Previous forms of pleasure have shrunk where new more powerful and intense ones have emerged. Cool

(05-05-2016, 01:14 PM)Mickie Wrote:  My nipples are becoming more sensitive.. way more so.. As to the other '''' 'release'... Not yet.. but I still want that, ; at least fro a while yet.

But my orgasms are different now.. more fulfilling, ; more intense..A whole body experience. Basically, making me more 'complete'

That is fantastic Mickie, glad the experiences are completing you. My mind goes back and forth, while I really enjoy the new sensations, which in my opinion is much better, at times I kind of miss the old form of self pleasure. I suppose as I advance along on this journey, things are bound to change. Just gotta roll with it. Cool

(06-05-2016, 12:17 AM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  
(04-05-2016, 10:13 PM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  I discovered other kinds of orgasms during my coming out as a sissy male. A full body orgasm from nipples and breast play. Also prostate orgasm, anal orgasm. And metal orgasm during sleep thinking about sexual release all night.

That's awesome Billy, unfortunately I found that my previous forms of release are just not all that great anymore. They just aren't anywhere near as fulfilling. Not sure if that is really a good thing or not. Huh

I embraced the new me. I looked at videos and talked to people with my desires online on Tumbler Twitter Fetlife and I met my wife on Butterflylounge.com. I still masterbate like I used to but I am completely accepting of my new body and mind I like different stuff.

(06-05-2016, 12:59 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  I embraced the new me. I looked at videos and talked to people with my desires online on Tumbler Twitter Fetlife and I met my wife on Butterflylounge.com. I still masterbate like I used to but I am completely accepting of my new body and mind I like different stuff.

That's awesome Billy, glad to hear that the changes for you are going well. It also sounds like you have a very open and accepting spouse. Now that I am truly jealous of. Tongue Again, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on this! Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon