Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progesterone Cream vs Gel

(10-05-2016, 09:10 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(09-05-2016, 08:31 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  so I had ordered and received the gel version of the progesterone. it is not much thinner than the cream version. both are in similar pump-style 4 oz bottles.

I will incorporate the gel version for now, and put the cream version aside. I will check to see if the gel version is more efficacious than the cream. though I suspect it may be, from satya's comments. so more or less I will verify what has already been stated Tongue .

Can you check if the pump is removable? When you get towards the end of the bottle there'll often be product left inside that the pump can't get to. Besides, I'd likely want to modulate my doses more exactly than a pump allows.

Hi Abi,

If its the same bottle as the one I have then yes you can remove the top, a good job too as I bet there is plenty left when the pump wont squirt anymore.

Despite this being wild yam and not soy derived it seems to work better than the soy based cream, whether thats due to the BO or not I dont know but feel like a have increased a cup size in days but also feel more easily annoyed and aggressive than the past three months although that could be a sign its working though!

Satya

I looked up the ingredients listed to check for any potential allergens and while I don't see anything that will cause me problems, I thought I should warn people that there are two potential allergens in the product.

"TEA" turns out to be an acronym that stands for triethanolamine which has been shown to be a contact allergen in some people:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triethanol..._reactions

And Carbopol turns out to be a brand, not a specific product, but all of the products with the brand name are acrylic polymers. AKA acrylics. If you have an allergy to acrylics, then you should avoid this product as well.

If you don't know if you have an allergy to either, you can try the product but should stop use immediately if you notice any skin irritation from the product.

Obviously you two are fine as well since you've used it with no adverse reaction... I'm just putting the warning out there.

(10-05-2016, 09:10 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(09-05-2016, 08:31 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  so I had ordered and received the gel version of the progesterone. it is not much thinner than the cream version. both are in similar pump-style 4 oz bottles.

I will incorporate the gel version for now, and put the cream version aside. I will check to see if the gel version is more efficacious than the cream. though I suspect it may be, from satya's comments. so more or less I will verify what has already been stated Tongue .

Can you check if the pump is removable? When you get towards the end of the bottle there'll often be product left inside that the pump can't get to. Besides, I'd likely want to modulate my doses more exactly than a pump allows.

yes the pump, as afore mentioned by satya is removable, in fact, I had swapped the one from the cream to the gel one, it seems to flow better. the one that came with the gel for some reason clogged and wont pump. might be a defective pump.. but boy, does that gel work. I think it works better than the cream, since it seems more readily absorbed than the cream. and as satya mentioned, it seems to blow up your boobs Tongue mine seem a bit more plump than before. this could be from the fact that I am using green tea extract as a DHT inihilator too :p

but I would say that this is actually a progesterone product that works. I will order another bottle before this one runs out.

Hi, thought I would provide an update - I have finally got to the end of the bottle, there was about an tenth of the product left that wouldnt pump out, using a combination of vigourous shaking, a toothbrush and cutting the bottle open was able to get the remainder out over the past couple of weeks - although ended up with way more than one dose from cutting the bottle open but just applied it all over my chest, arms and legs anyway as it wouldnt keep.

It definately seems to work better than the cream I have very female nipples now although still not as big as I would like so maybe some more is needed!

Megan

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon