Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Restarting PM after a break

After 2 years taking PM and finishing on a final 2000mg a day I took a break to try and loose the weight that I gained whilst taking PM.
It's been 6 months since stopping, the dieting has gone well and now am just getting the funds together to order some PM, interested to know if others have taken a long break from PM and if I can expect growth to restart OK.

(06-05-2016, 01:00 PM)Boris Wrote:  After 2 years taking PM and finishing on a final 2000mg a day I took a break to try and loose the weight that I gained whilst taking PM.
It's been 6 months since stopping, the dieting has gone well and now am just getting the funds together to order some PM, interested to know if others have taken a long break from PM and if I can expect growth to restart OK.

The longest I've gone was maybe 2 months, but I was trying BO during that time, which did absolutely nothing for me. Whilst on BO, the "growing" pains had ceased. It was not until I resumed PM pills that I started to experience the slight pains, and achieved a bit of a growth spurt.

I am curious as to the correlation if any between the weight gain and being on PM. I believe I recall reading posts on here about weight gain and being on PM. I only ask because I've been on PM and I haven't gained weight. But then again I have been dieting so I have actually lost a significant amount of weight.

Not sure the PM/weight gains were connected, but gains went straight to the thighs, hips, butt and chest. Hopefully I'll get a growth spurt as well to get things off to a good start.
Well done on your diet though.

(06-05-2016, 05:18 PM)Boris Wrote:  Not sure the PM/weight gains were connected, but gains went straight to the thighs, hips, butt and chest. Hopefully I'll get a growth spurt as well to get things off to a good start.
Well done on your diet though.

Ahh okay, that makes sense. I haven't been very diligent in taking other measurements to see if any of my weight has shifted to other areas. Ooops, I wasn't really focused on that. LOL

Thank you in regards to the diet. It has been hard, and I still want to drop more, but we'll see. My body may say otherwise and not let me dip any further. Angry

Just ease back into PM. Not sure if you take it all at once, or if you space it out throughout the day. If you're not spacing your dosage throughout the day, I would recommend doing that. For me at least it seems to work well.

I've only been on PM for a little more than 4 months, I am exactly at the same weight, though it has noticeably shifted a bit to my chest and thighs, I wish I had taken measurements before, though my women's jeans seem to fit a lot better than they did.

I don't think it's impossible to lose weight while on PM, one will lose weight if calories burned is more than calorie intake, though DHT does promote weight loss, from what I understand. I haven't really been trying to lose weight, the last few months, though I plan to lose some weight this summer. Since I'm at breakeven now, if I just eat slightly better and exercise slightly more, I should lose weight, even though I'm taking PM...

I would like to hear from others who have taken long breaks as well, I was on pm at about 2000-2500 a day for about 3 months. I eventually grew very small buds not even the size of pea's and quit pm due to being nervous and unsure of myself. I quit for about two months and lost all signs of budding, I Just started again this week after taking time to think about myself and if pm was for me and came to the conclusion that I really missed everything about pm. When you came back did you notice your budding come in quicker or did you experience the same time frame of growth as your first trial with pm

Re growth is faster
Julie

Since posting I have been living in Rome and was unable to locate a supply of PM. Instead, after several weeks of careful consideration of where I wish to be heading, have started hormones which although only one month in the results are already starting to show. I'll post more info in the synthetic hormone section in due course.

Thanks Julie and good luck Boris

I am of the mind that even short breaks help.... It lets the body reset, sort of speak... It lets the body get used to the changes and let it get "it's" house in order.

I have incorporated weekly breaks and took a month off at one point. For me, I think a whole month off caused more problems due to lose of gains I had made previously, but once I was off my break things rebounded fairly quick.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon