Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

spironolactone and licorice = synergistic combination?

Interesting read...however, I'm not much of a chemist...so it's chinese to me lol.  It does however sounds good but for the person taking pharma E anything that is phyto-E will compete for receptors.  I've always been cautious combining the two in fear of loosing the full potential of my meds and wasting my time and money.  Licorice being one..I didn't realize the potential for it being an aa.  I'm just not convinced enough though in it's potentcy for someone to fully transition if that is actually what thier goal is.  Also, the blood pressure delema of licorice root has always been a concern.  I'm still looking into it though for some synergistic way of combining herbals to make my regimen still maximized and not interfering with each other.  I'm still not convinced though.  Albeit, when I only did herbals, I did not fully masculinized after leaving E injectibles.  After 10 years though, testosterone doing its thing even though it was low because of age and maybe the hops and fenugreek influence for so many years.  But still not as effective.  Maybe if I had figured out wp and other natural aa's sooner things may have been different.  But right now, I am dependant on my pharma.  I just would love to get off or keep my dosage of spiro low.  Cant stand the dehydration and cramping if I dont stay on top of my water consumption-1 1/2 u.s gallons of water a day. Thats is an actual requirement.  Less water is guarunteed to cause major problems.  So, to me it's a priority to get off of spiro.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
spironolactone and licorice = synergistic combination? - by AbiDrew85 - 06-05-2016, 06:31 PM
RE: spironolactone and licorice = synergistic combination? - by Lotus - 06-05-2016, 07:27 PM
RE: spironolactone and licorice = synergistic combination? - by Lotus - 16-11-2016, 10:39 PM
RE: spironolactone and licorice = synergistic combination? - by ChangeofLife - 17-11-2016, 03:06 AM
RE: spironolactone and licorice = synergistic combination? - by Lotus - 17-11-2016, 04:33 AM
RE: spironolactone and licorice = synergistic combination? - by Skye is on fire - 17-11-2016, 12:45 PM
RE: spironolactone and licorice = synergistic combination? - by Lotus - 18-11-2016, 03:20 AM