Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

White noise

Last few weeks have been pretty hard.....the shall I say white noise in my head is getting stronger and stronger...mind consuming...I actually ache as it feels as though my body is craving something that I am missing...I am endlessly mixed with f'd up thoughts....gay male....was a married straight male...missing/needing breasts...more and more in my head imagining I am actually female.. want PM again......will 1 a day make this mind numbing nonsense stop,yet still retain some sort of maleness...???

Ahhh .. I know how your feeling. The only way I could make the noise go away and deaden the constant " Were am I going, What am I doing " was more PM.

Sometimes is just crippling..I can't do or get anything done...it has totally consumed me....I can function at work...but thats about it.....its like I HAVE to have/seriously crave something to make go away..Its REALLY bad today especially

often times, our body tells us what it needs through cravings, much like a pregnant woman craves odd combinations of foods.. such as pickles and peanut butter for an example.. perhaps its the vinegar in the pickles and the protein in the peanut butter.. it is more than just the taste combination. Some women crave chocolate when they are on their period.. perhaps its the antioxidant properties of the chocolate...

this may in fact be the response your body has for lack of PM now that it has had it and not had it. I have taken PM , however, have not experienced any audible (to me) voices or white noise, cravings, perhaps a bit, then again.. I am on an autonomic operation schedule ( cruise control) most of the time anyway Tongue .. my routines often are just repetitive of the day before.. perhaps there ARE voices screaming at me and I am not paying attention? Tongue oh wait, that might just be my boss.. never mind Wink ....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon