Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Togetherness

Question, have we ever wanted to get together? Maybe for support. Maybe for lunch. Or a NBE convention. I would like hands on help. Would You?

http://southerncomfortconference.org

I would love to meet up with people on this site, I really struggle to meet people irl and it would be great to meet up with people who I have something in common with!

(12-05-2016, 12:46 PM)Katana Wrote:  I would love to meet up with people on this site, I really struggle to meet people irl and it would be great to meet up with people who I have something in common with!

Story of my life there, Katana...
Since we moved to Beantown, no one seems to know or care we exist. I was never a social slug (forget butterfly); now, I can count acquaintances on one hand, and friends are 0... :-(

Everybody has their own life, in their own towns, and they're in for work, then home for family. Not much time to socialize, and I'm already lagging there. (Introvert. Not a conversationalist on most topics.)

I'm game to meet people, though...

I SHOULD be going to various support groups here, but... Timing and finances, always comes back to that. E.G., Fenway has a new T* support group... I haven't been there yet. Between the woman's meltdowns, my tottering on the brink, the "every other week" schedule, and working late? Missed 5 of 5 or something like.

Crazy...

-Dianna

(12-05-2016, 01:08 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  
(12-05-2016, 12:46 PM)Katana Wrote:  I would love to meet up with people on this site, I really struggle to meet people irl and it would be great to meet up with people who I have something in common with!

Story of my life there, Katana...
Since we moved to Beantown, no one seems to know or care we exist. I was never a social slug (forget butterfly); now, I can count acquaintances on one hand, and friends are 0... :-(

Everybody has their own life, in their own towns, and they're in for work, then home for family. Not much time to socialize, and I'm already lagging there. (Introvert. Not a conversationalist on most topics.)

I'm game to meet people, though...

I SHOULD be going to various support groups here, but... Timing and finances, always comes back to that. E.G., Fenway has a new T* support group... I haven't been there yet. Between the woman's meltdowns, my tottering on the brink, the "every other week" schedule, and working late? Missed 5 of 5 or something like.

Crazy...

-Dianna
Yeah I moved away from London when I was 18 for university, stayed here for my partner and now everyone from uni has moved on and I have one person still here who I see occasionally. Everyone else I know through my partner, and sometimes I feel like I'm just hanging out with them because I'm his fiancée not because they see me as a friend.
Even though I was a bit of an oddball/outcast at school I found it easier to make friends than I do now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon