Maca
Fenugreek
Vitamin e
Multivitamin
Vitamin b12
Biotin
Wild yam
Ginko biloba

Can you please help me how i can take these , shall i cycle? Im on bc. I also consider buying pm.

Thanks!

Hello.

I would suggest taking the vitamins as directed by the label on the bottle. Fenugreek can help to promote "fullness" in the breasts. I'm not sure what to expect with Maca, Wild Yam, or Ginko Biloba in terms of breast development. Maybe Lotus can give you some information on these herbs?

When starting out with NBE herbs, I think starting slow and simple is the best approach.

Based on my own experiences, I think pm is a good herb to use for NBE.

(12-05-2016, 02:54 PM)ihatepd Wrote:  Hi all,

I have the supply of the following supplements:
Maca
Fenugreek
Vitamin e
Multivitamin
Vitamin b12
Biotin
Wild yam
Ginko biloba

Can you please help me how i can take these , shall i cycle? Im on bc. I also consider buying pm.

Thanks!

Hi ihatepd!

As far as Wild Yam goes, I believe it is a source of progesterone, so you may want to research cycling it. I have no direct experience with it, so research is your friend here! At one time or another, I have taken all the rest and never cycled them. Although if you were to mix protocols (say Fenugreek and Wild Yam) I'd likely cycle that, following the body's natural rhythms: Fenu during follicular and Wild Yam during luteal. I'M NOT AT ALL RECOMMENDING YOU DO MIX THEM - that starts getting into tricky business. At the end, you mention considering PM, which is extremely strong. If you go that route, you'll want to cycle that.

Research, research, research! Use the search function, read until your eyes bleed. It is highly unlikely that someone here HASN'T had an experience (or two, or twelve) that can answer every question. Wink

Xo, Soli

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon