Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Intro!

I have been researching and reading quite a bit lately, as well as being a registered “viewer” (for I haven’t participated in any conversations, just observing and learning) for a short while. Finally ordered my first PM supply today and can’t wait to start looking of the changes! I would really like to be able to interact with anyone who maybe local to me (East Tennessee), so I can get first-hand experiences and a little mentorship during this time. I am looking forward to sharing and meeting others.

(16-05-2016, 11:20 PM)OnMyWay! Wrote:  I have been researching and reading quite a bit lately, as well as being a registered “viewer” (for I haven’t participated in any conversations, just observing and learning) for a short while. Finally ordered my first PM supply today and can’t wait to start looking of the changes! I would really like to be able to interact with anyone who maybe local to me (East Tennessee), so I can get first-hand experiences and a little mentorship during this time. I am looking forward to sharing and meeting others.

hello and welcome!

you will find there are a lot of good people on here who can answer your questions, or (like myself) like to dig up and connect information found scattered all over the vast internet Tongue . hopefully you will find the answers you need. feel free to ask questions, if we don't know it, we can find out! Tongue

may your breasts be bountiful, and your nipples sensitive! Big Grin

Thanks Tanya! From what I can tell, I think this is a safe place and provides competent advise. I am looking forward to meeting others. Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome too!
You will find this site filled with great info and lots of people to help, but there is no magic pill. And for sure there is no one size fits all. If you dig in and find a program that you think will fit your needs, toss it up and everyone will chip in to help.
May you grow bigger than you think you can.. and dont be in a hurry.
Enjoy the ride.

Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon