Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need advice for pumping regime

Question 

Hello ... havent been on in a long time real life gets in the way ya know ...

Anyhoo .. I have rather asymmetric boobs. My left is nearly a cup size lower than my right. (C vs D) but, also, my boobs have less fullness than I would like... lots of mass around the nipples but diminishes quick as they go up.

I have a noogleberry I have been using 70/30 left boob to right but it still seems like righty is growing more (heavier and nipple size has increased too) Both boobs kinda point to the outside with a fair gap in between...

Does anyone have a good regime for increasing fullness on both and size on one?
Photo 

(17-05-2016, 09:48 PM)nicci Wrote:  Hello ... havent been on in a long time real life gets in the way ya know ...

Anyhoo .. I have rather asymmetric boobs. My left is nearly a cup size lower than my right. (C vs D) but, also, my boobs have less fullness than I would like... lots of mass around the nipples but diminishes quick as they go up.

I have a noogleberry I have been using 70/30 left boob to right but it still seems like righty is growing more (heavier and nipple size has increased too) Both boobs kinda point to the outside with a fair gap in between...

Replying to my post from 2016...
This is from around then and I considered good progress...
[Image: results.jpg]

Now... 
[Image: 1570450428.jpg]

What did I do? Got back on E and Spiro. Lots of noggle and tons of water!!

(05-01-2020, 03:57 AM)nicci Wrote:  
(17-05-2016, 09:48 PM)nicci Wrote:  Hello ... havent been on in a long time real life gets in the way ya know ...

Replying to my post from 2016...
This is from around then and I considered good progress...
[Image: results.jpg]

Now... 
[Image: 1570450428.jpg]

What did I do? Got back on E and Spiro. Lots of noggle and tons of water!!

Hi Nicci, I can't the last image you posted.
Anyway congrats for those of 2017, this is very beautiful breasts
Isa

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon