Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progynova 2mg Color Change?

Good evening all!

I ordered Progynova 2mg packs from Alldaychemist and previously the pills were a light blue and we're not micronized. Now, the new packs are saying micronized and the pill color has changed to white. Has anyone else experienced this? I've been told it only cosmetic but I wanted to check with everyone if any of you have seen the same thing.

(18-05-2016, 04:26 AM)ct23 Wrote:  Good evening all!

I ordered Progynova 2mg packs from Alldaychemist and previously the pills were a light blue and we're not micronized. Now, the new packs are saying micronized and the pill color has changed to white. Has anyone else experienced this? I've been told it only cosmetic but I wanted to check with everyone if any of you have seen the same thing.

good question. you certainly don't want "knock off" or clone pills..there are a lot of fake pills out there, most of them coming from overseas.

I did a quick search online to see if there was any official notice of change of color, but found nothing.

(18-05-2016, 11:48 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(18-05-2016, 04:26 AM)ct23 Wrote:  Good evening all!

good question. you certainly don't want "knock off" or clone pills..there are a lot of fake pills out there, most of them coming from overseas.

I did a quick search online to see if there was any official notice of change of color, but found nothing.

Thank for checking Tanya. I did find this earlier that shows some other people have ran into the same thing.

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php?topic=202569.0

My progynova from alldaychemist was always white and micronised. I was buying from there from November through to around February I think? Bloodtests confirmed they were legit Smile

(19-05-2016, 11:37 AM)-Tasha- Wrote:  My progynova from alldaychemist was always white and micronised. I was buying from there from November through to around February I think? Bloodtests confirmed they were legit Smile

Tasha

That is great news! Smile I feel much better then. I ordered mine from Alldaychemist and they've always been light blue... Until now lol and I was freaking out. Since they're micronized I've debated on taking them sublingually. I'm not sure if it will work much better or not though.

(20-05-2016, 12:30 AM)ct23 Wrote:  
(19-05-2016, 11:37 AM)-Tasha- Wrote:  My progynova from alldaychemist was always white and micronised. I was buying from there from November through to around February I think? Bloodtests confirmed they were legit Smile

Tasha

That is great news! Smile I feel much better then. I ordered mine from Alldaychemist and they've always been light blue... Until now lol and I was freaking out. Since they're micronized I've debated on taking them sublingually. I'm not sure if it will work much better or not though.

sublingually trumps oral.. it bypasses the liver., direct into bloodstream.

(20-05-2016, 12:39 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(20-05-2016, 12:30 AM)ct23 Wrote:  

Tasha

sublingually trumps oral.. it bypasses the liver., direct into bloodstream.

I just wasn't sure if it would be handled the same since it is Estradiol Valerate rather than straight estrogen. I feel so relieved about the pills though. You all have no idea.

with alldaychemist, do you need a prescription? I briefly looked at their website.. their stuff seems very reasonably priced.

also, will it clear customs for US citizens, or require any special mail treatment?

the only thing I wasn't to crazy about was the $25.00 flat shipping fee. which isn't too bad if you order a bunch of stuff.

(21-05-2016, 12:02 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  with alldaychemist, do you need a prescription? I briefly looked at their website.. their stuff seems very reasonably priced.

also, will it clear customs for US citizens, or require any special mail treatment?

the only thing I wasn't to crazy about was the $25.00 flat shipping fee. which isn't too bad if you order a bunch of stuff.

Tanya,

No, you don't require a prescription just make sure to pay ;p. That shipping is killer but I've never had any other complaints. It does take a while to ship here because it goes through customs but overall I'd recommend them! Smile

Unfortunately they do not ship to Canada Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon