Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progynova 2mg Color Change?

(21-05-2016, 03:33 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Unfortunately they do not ship to Canada Huh

jannet have you tried INHOUSE Pharmacy instead? not sure if they ship to Canada, eh? Tongue

(18-05-2016, 04:26 AM)ct23 Wrote:  Good evening all!

I ordered Progynova 2mg packs from Alldaychemist and previously the pills were a light blue and we're not micronized. Now, the new packs are saying micronized and the pill color has changed to white. Has anyone else experienced this? I've been told it only cosmetic but I wanted to check with everyone if any of you have seen the same thing.

I picked this packet up this morning at local chemist

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(24-05-2016, 11:41 AM)Boris Wrote:  
(18-05-2016, 04:26 AM)ct23 Wrote:  Good evening all!

I ordered Progynova 2mg packs from Alldaychemist and previously the pills were a light blue and we're not micronized. Now, the new packs are saying micronized and the pill color has changed to white. Has anyone else experienced this? I've been told it only cosmetic but I wanted to check with everyone if any of you have seen the same thing.

I picked this packet up this morning at local chemist

Hmmm.. Mine have never been in that shape packing before though. Could it be a country difference? I feel like mine is working. I'll know for sure when I get my blood work done again soon I guess

Hi all,

I decided to show a picture of mine that I received to see if anyone else's matches. Also, I know the package makes the pills appear brown but that is not the case. Once removed from the package, the pills are white. Please let me know your thoughts!            

Here is the back of the foil.    

those are the same as mine, and yes they are what they say they are Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon